Steve Snake returns to emulation!

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
fatheadpi
First Class Dick
First Class Dick
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by fatheadpi »

I've got an idear for contacting the guy. Howsaboot we start up a big card and all sign our names to it, like a get well card from the first grade class, only a "We think your emulation stuff kicks ass so will you please come make something for us" or sometthing along those lines. At least he'd know we appreciate his work.

And I suppose sarcasm doesn't come out the best in plain text.
Need a Treamcast, Dreamcast modchip, HUGE DC memory card, ASCII-like DC fighter pad, or Saturn Gameshark with tons of backup memory? PM me.
JustinVisible
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by JustinVisible »

I think that would be a really good idea, who knows if he does'nt think he can do a KEGA port right maybe he would like to do something else for this scene
BurgerKing-Where Ca$h is King
Dr Zoidberg
The Filth
The Filth

Post by Dr Zoidberg »

I guess this might as well be posted in here, Kega 0.01 has been released. You can get it from VGN.
fatheadpi wrote: I've got an idea for contacting the guy. Howsaboot we start up a big card and all sign our names to it, like a get well card from the first grade class, only a "We think your emulation stuff kicks ass so will you please come make something for us" or sometthing along those lines. At least he'd know we appreciate his work.
And don't forget to add how we all enjoyed playing the hacked version of a emu he may or may not have programmed. I'm sure he'll really appreciate that! :lol:
fatheadpi
First Class Dick
First Class Dick

Post by fatheadpi »

Wow, could dr z be using sarcasm? I can't tell, because as someone pointed out to me, sarcasm comes out great in plain text. And I'm sure he'd be glad to know someone was getting use out of his work and was greatful for it, legal or not.
Need a Treamcast, Dreamcast modchip, HUGE DC memory card, ASCII-like DC fighter pad, or Saturn Gameshark with tons of backup memory? PM me.
biohazard
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by biohazard »

fatheadpi wrote: Wow, could dr z be using sarcasm? I can't tell, because as someone pointed out to me, sarcasm comes out great in plain text.
Did anybody notice that he used sarcasm in that sentence?
Who dares, wins.
Holly Hasney
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Holly Hasney »

I'm sure he's not because He didn't code it remember?

And why is there no font big enough for my ego :?:
Sarcastic Steve
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie

Post by Sarcastic Steve »

Sarcasm should be used in every word!!!!

Just think of the hilarity in every post!!!!
The BEST damn mailbag ever, from the most respected man in da sk3n3, and HH! http://www.dcvision.com/features/mailbag/123001.shtml
fatheadpi
First Class Dick
First Class Dick

Post by fatheadpi »

Too much Sarcasm.... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
MadGun68
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by MadGun68 »

Hollywood Hasney wrote: And why is there no font big enough for my ego :?:
They don't make monitors big enough to display fonts of that size. :p
dreamcaster1
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak