Gameboy advance on dreamcast?

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
DJ Samba D
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by DJ Samba D »

NightHammer wrote:BleemCast! used a dev kit...using those are illegal withou a license...therefor...it IS harder to make a GODD FULLSPEED GBA Emulator....

Later!
NightHammer
Actually that statement is incorrect - Rand actually stated a while ago that he didn't use any official tools or any particular dev kit - hence why Bleem!Cast was in SH4 ASM. But yeah it is very difficult to create a good fullspeed GBA Emulator and it probably won't happen. People whom are comparing the Bleem!Cast project to the magnitude of a GBA Emu (not dissing the Bleem! Team because you can bet your bottom dollar hardly anyone has the talent that Rand has) then you must be totally clueless...
Jeeba Jabba, On Pinoy, wrote:First, Learn how to speak english and spell. Second, Yes you have the right of Freedom of Speech, So do I. I can get pissed at you're ignorant self for saying dumber things than Miko or Great One... Now thats low
NightHammer
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by NightHammer »

I was not aware the Rand had said that. I was making an assumption. But I can say that there was atleast a small team working on Bleem and there would have to be something like that in order to make a GBA emulator work....

Later!
NightHammer
All your systems are belong to me
Rudrasha
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by Rudrasha »

NightHammer wrote:BleemCast! used a dev kit...using those are illegal withou a license...therefor...it IS harder to make a GODD FULLSPEED GBA Emulator....

Later!
NightHammer
Umm the offical devo kit is just as goof as kos the only real diffrence now is that katana supports modem play.
DoomDan
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by DoomDan »

Cash Money wrote:or you could just Port a rom Illegaly since its more than likely not open source
You can't port any rom what so ever.