Gamecube

General purpose discussion about gaming and emulation.
Zippy_the_Wonderslug
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Gamecube

Post by Zippy_the_Wonderslug »

Does anyone know of a site that is dedicated to any type of Gamecube projects?
I have Animal Crossing and was wondering if there was someone that has extracted some of the roms which gets sent to the Gameboy Advance such as Zelda and Punchout so all that is needed was to burn a regular CD and send it to the GBA that way.

Thank you. :o)
skedar99
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie

Post by skedar99 »

not that i know of but it would b cool!!!

since u like gc ill tell you to go dixons asap all games ?25 or less!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
What are you waiting for... Christmas?
az_bont
Administrator
Administrator

Post by az_bont »

Couldn't you just buy a cheap Flash Cart and use the PocketNES emulator?
Sick of sub-par Dreamcast web browsers that fail to impress? Visit Psilocybin Dreams!
zero
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by zero »

i didn't know you could send the nes games in animal crossing to the gba and play them, how do i do that?.
Zippy_the_Wonderslug
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Post by Zippy_the_Wonderslug »

In Animal Crossing, I believe there are 19 NES roms hidden inside the game. Some are given away in the "animal-crossing.com" website promotion of the game, others are earned through gameplay.

The thing is, Nintendo is holding back the better games, such as Punchout, just because they can, but they are definitely inside the CD. Right now, the only way to obtain some of these rare games is to send your memory card to a guy in Ohio that will Hex edit your save file which will make these roms available to play.

All you need is a $10.00 link cable that attaches your Gameboy Advance to the GameCube, so flash carts or anything else is not even necessary.

I'm not trying to promote any level of piracy here. It's just that I bought the GameCube, the Animal Crossing game, the link cable, the memory cards, and the Gameboy Advance, so why is it that I can't I fully enjoy everything I paid for that's on the CD?

That's the only reason why I was asking this here.

Thanks again. :o)
zero
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by zero »

i have the link cable that connects my gba to my gc but i still can't find out how to send the games to my gba.
pHaDeD xP
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by pHaDeD xP »

you have to be connected to your GBA when your about to play the game, i think its actually in the games manual
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak »

All you need is a $10.00 link cable that attaches your Gameboy Advance to the GameCube, so flash carts or anything else is not even necessary.
Not portable though. If you have it connected to your PC anyway, just play it on an emulator...

PocketNES is godly.
Cash Money
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by Cash Money »

ask Pavelbure hes an animal crossing freak
Moe the Bartender
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Moe the Bartender »

Is it possible that Nintendo has hidden more than19 nes games in the game? Everybody knows about the 5 you can only get by buyying an ar or until series 4 comes out, but when the game came out we only new about punch-out being a secret game.
elevatorman
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie

Post by elevatorman »

animal crossing all looks like it sucks, btw, why go threw all that crap to play punchout on gba, cuz as soon u turn it off, u loose the game, which beats the purpose of playing the games on gba to begin with, to make it portable punchout.

why not just play em on the gamecube so it is on the tv? it would be easier and cheaper, but i geus nintendo wants to sell those ten dollar link cables and 70 dollar gba, which then make u sell em and buy 100 dollar gba sp edition, only to make a 120 gba sp collectors item with new featur next year. huff, big N seems to want to change there name to big $. :?
zero
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by zero »

you can play it on GC, you don't need to hook up the gba advance to play, it's just there if you want to do it, and i for one am happy they did it, and i wish a lot more companys would do stuff like that.
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

The games will work on GBA but its not really portable. Soon as you turn the power off BLAM there gone. So unless you want to hook up that 1 game and leave your GBA on then just forget it. Most of the games that people can currently find are not that great. They are the type of games that I get bored with in about 10 minutes. I have heard Zelda is supposed to be on there but it is being saved for some sort of contest or what not. I think Punchout can be obtained useing the Japaneise cards.

Point me to a CHEAP flashcard. Cheapest I have seen is $100 which is more then a GBA. I need to get one my last one died on me. I miss pocketnes.
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
Gmc
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Gmc »

Do those games that you download to the GBA have a sleep mode?

On PSO Ep1&2 I got the NiGHTS GBA download last night, it had a sleep mode, sleep mode basically leaves the GBA running on minimal battery usage, and you can turn the thing back from sleep mode by pressing A + Start. My GBA still has it on there from yesterday :D
elevatorman
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie

Post by elevatorman »

wate a minute, ur flash card died on you?

how long did u have it, what type was it? i heard one other case where that happened, it y i never bought one for fear it would die and my $ be flushed down the drain.