eb deals

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
Thomas
Thomas
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

eb deals

Post by Thomas »

I got jet grind radio with a vmu, both brand new for $7.99
EverStoned
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by EverStoned »

Good deal.

I got a working for CD burner for 8$. I'm so fucking proud of myself - I just got installed, first try.

No drive rails or anything.
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

The site has a PSX Dex Drive for real cheap, but the shipping would make it a lot. I wish I had some EB Games stores around me, all I've found are Gamestop and Babbages. Gamestop has ripped me off so bad lately. You don't find out the condition of the game and wheither or not it comes with the case and booklet until you've already bought it. I bought Street Sk8er for 4.99 for PSX and it came in a cardboard sleeve with no booklets or anything, and the cd is scratched bad. Plus the cashiers and people who work there are just racist assholes (I'm white and live in San Antonio, TX and the cashiers are all hispanic.)
EverStoned
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by EverStoned »

Hispanics are rascist against you?!
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

Yup. And they make up the majority of San Antonio, TX. Funny, how last time I checked that this was America, where I thought most of us were white. I don't mean this to turn out racist so I'll stop here.
someoneElse
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by someoneElse »

Kenichi wrote:Yup. And they make up the majority of San Antonio, TX. Funny, how last time I checked that this was America, where I thought most of us were white. I don't mean this to turn out racist so I'll stop here.
You know, there ARE other people left on the continent.... :roll:

You know that whole Texas having been part of Mexico thing.
Can you survive Darwin's Blade? Sign up Today
SuperRoy
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by SuperRoy »

Yeah, San Antonio does have a huge Hispanic population...wonder why? Heah.

The mall is really sweet though, with the river and all...and the bridges over it.

That mall is where I first played Virtua Fighter 2 which is the reason I tried getting a 32X (that failed), then I got a Saturn with VF2, VC2, Daytona. Ahhhh the good old days.
--SuperRoy
[ Author:: Linux GameDev Articles ]