Help! Zelda Masters Quest

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Help! Zelda Masters Quest

Post by Veggita2099 »

Well I am stuck and can't figure out what to do next. I am baby link trying to get the lens of truth from the well. I have 1 key and have obtained the map and compass. According to the map there is a treasure in the bottom in this corner where there is about 5 zombies moving around. The door that I have not opened I can't get to cause there is a cage blocking the area its in.

Anybody have any idea's?
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

finnally found it. Sure enough it was a hidden switch. Just 1 more temple to go!
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
SEGA
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by SEGA »

if you need any more help go to http://www.zelda.com/ocarina/
Don't Fear The Toastman.

Blank
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Post by Blank »

Hey I haven't noticed anything that big of a difference between master quest and ocarina seems pretty easy so far. Well I'm off to save Saria right now i still have a good while untill I'll beat the game. Another thing.. I appreciate this game more than i ever did back then. :)
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

Blank wrote:Hey I haven't noticed anything that big of a difference between master quest and ocarina seems pretty easy so far. Well I'm off to save Saria right now i still have a good while untill I'll beat the game. Another thing.. I appreciate this game more than i ever did back then. :)
The dungeons are completely different. You have to do a lot of tricky things to get through the dungeons. The skulltula's are in different (and I think easier) places. Also they took a lot of the enemies out of the dungeons. There wasn't hardly anything to kill in the Water Temple. Im hopeing for a different ending, but Im not expecting much being this is Nintendo. (Remembers the crappy bonus for getting all 120 stars in Mario 64).
JDCreationz
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by JDCreationz »

Is Master Quest the full game?

What was the Mario 64 bonus?
Egotistical EvilN
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Egotistical EvilN »

Is it worth opening to lose its ebay value? :/
pixel
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by pixel »

JDCreationz wrote:Is Master Quest the full game?
Yes
JDCreationz wrote:What was the Mario 64 bonus?
Go to the top of Peach's castle, see Yoshi, and get 99 lifes
pixel
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by pixel »

EvilN wrote:Is it worth opening to lose its ebay value? :/
Do you wanna play remixed dungeons?
Are you craving Zelda action?

I'm doubting this'll become a "collector's item" anytime soon
and if you are still hesitant, go find a store with them still available, put down a preorder, get the free disk, and then the next day cancel the preorder. Now you keep one stashed away and still enjoy Zelda action.
SEGA
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by SEGA »

they have different enemies to like the gomha eggs are all over the castle
Don't Fear The Toastman.

Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

tenchi wrote:
JDCreationz wrote:Is Master Quest the full game?
Yes
JDCreationz wrote:What was the Mario 64 bonus?
Go to the top of Peach's castle, see Yoshi, and get 99 lifes
Yea like 99 lives helps you out after you beat the game. Bowser says something different at the end if you get all the stars. Also when you do a triple jump it shows some sparkly magic which does nothing.
Cyphix
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by Cyphix »

I got masters quest, and i got stuck in the forest temple. I looked at a strategy guide and found out that there was an eye in the well to lower the water level. Now i feel that im not a master and i quit playing and now im sad. Thx :cry:
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

tenchi wrote:

and if you are still hesitant, go find a store with them still available, put down a preorder, get the free disk, and then the next day cancel the preorder. Now you keep one stashed away and still enjoy Zelda action.
EB is making you give the bonus disk back if you cancel the preorder... not sure about the other stores..
It's thinking...
Nyarlathotep
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Nyarlathotep »

Veggita2099 wrote:Also when you do a triple jump it shows some sparkly magic which does nothing.
It makes you invincible on the final jump - thats not 'nothing' in my book.

Its also a more satisfying result than getting all 120 shines in SMS :/
pixel
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by pixel »

|darc| wrote:
tenchi wrote:

EB is making you give the bonus disk back if you cancel the preorder... not sure about the other stores..
The Software Etc (a part of the GameStop conglomerate) by me specifical told me that i could keep it if i canceled.
that blows tho... :( i guess ask before you buy
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

tenchi wrote:
|darc| wrote:
tenchi wrote:

The Software Etc (a part of the GameStop conglomerate) by me specifical told me that i could keep it if i canceled.
that blows tho... :( i guess ask before you buy
I never asked, but the EB site said that if you could not return the bonus disk in perfect condition when you cancel, you couldn't cancel.
It's thinking...
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

Cyphix wrote:I got masters quest, and i got stuck in the forest temple. I looked at a strategy guide and found out that there was an eye in the well to lower the water level. Now i feel that im not a master and i quit playing and now im sad. Thx :cry:
I got through all the temples without cheating. All I have left now is Ganon's castle. Took me awhile on some of that stuff though.

Think this is tricky, you should play Zelda 1 2nd quest UGG that is ruff sh*t.
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

Veggita2099 wrote:
Cyphix wrote:I got masters quest, and i got stuck in the forest temple. I looked at a strategy guide and found out that there was an eye in the well to lower the water level. Now i feel that im not a master and i quit playing and now im sad. Thx :cry:
I got through all the temples without cheating. All I have left now is Ganon's castle. Took me awhile on some of that stuff though.

I'm in the Forest Temple, and I still haven't had any problems that I couldn't get past within a few minutes, so if Veggita2099 can do it I can too ;)

Zelda NES's 2nd quest was annoying, I actually haven't beaten the original quest but then again I haven't played it without getting bored and turning it off since I was young. Couldn't beat Ganon...
It's thinking...
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

|darc| wrote:
Veggita2099 wrote:

I'm in the Forest Temple, and I still haven't had any problems that I couldn't get past within a few minutes, so if Veggita2099 can do it I can too ;)

Zelda NES's 2nd quest was annoying, I actually haven't beaten the original quest but then again I haven't played it without getting bored and turning it off since I was young. Couldn't beat Ganon...
When it comes to older games I can kick ass. These newer games that have no control is what screws me over. Im getting some cussins out of Ganons tower though. It has my weakness in it.....jumpy areas!! Im down to just the fire area now.

Don't bother beating 2nd quest on the orignal Zelda, it has the exact same ending as the original quest. I remember
Klonoa
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by Klonoa »

Grrr I'm at the water temple now. Hopefully they did something to Ganondorf to make him harder he was probably the most easiest boss in the game oh and yeah that new ending would be good.