What about a PSX emu ported?

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
bo150000
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by bo150000 »

dcemuler wrote: "So , if you guys , cant make a focking neo geo pocket emulator run decently , you guys wont make ANY focking PSX game run , with 50 % speed and sound"

You must have had a bad childhood. Did santa give you christmas gifts? Bitterness is ok to a certain point.

The Game renames you dcemuler.

dcemuler=bitter man

You will now be known as "Bitter Man".
###############################
"I am the Game and I am that damn good."
###############################
Van_Lardo
DCEmu Hanger On
DCEmu Hanger On

Post by Van_Lardo »

If it can be done, it shall be done!

I would develop it myself if I could! C'mon the coders! :D
Image http://www.geocities.com/vanlardo HELP! I CAN'T POST ANY MORE MESSAGES! I KEEP GETTING MESSAGES TELLING ME TO COME BACK LATER!
rlongfield
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster

Post by rlongfield »

My 1.5 cents worth

Frankly I am amazed that I can play Nintendo and Coleco on my Dreamcast. For me this is the coolest thing. I am awed that anyone can write code the emulates the hardware of a completely different system.
As much as I would love to see a PSX emu I realize there are a huge number of hurdles. I would be impressed if anyone got the PSX logo (if they have one) up on the screen. I would be impressed if a game loaded up but wasn't playable, I would be equally impressed if anyone coding the emu said here's what I got done, I can't do anymore.
I'd love to know where the PSX emu stands even if it only just loads the game. Even if it's the quiet the likes for Bitter Boy.
dcemuler
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by dcemuler »

OF COURSE It can be done

I would do this sh*t by myself , but , unfortunely , the only language I know is delphi

And who said that I need a doctor ??

I don't need a doctor , because i'm not sick , like everybody else ...

They are suffering from lammerzicity ( also known as stupidity)

And I'm not making NOTHING bad for the programmers , because , they spend hours in computers , damm , they need to have a cold heart.

Instead of spend his hours , with his family on sundays , they spend hours , in a machine

SO that's why , they don't care , if I say something about them or not

I'm just trying to open the eyez of you guyz

Just go to the WHOLE FORUM , SEARCH , SEE , AND FINALLY TELL ME HOW MANY FAKE EMUS DID YOU SEE THIS WEEK.

About one hundred and something , the same number , of reply messages that you made , to support those guyz ...
Seeking only strenght
Couldness that could burn a person
Throwing away pride
Stopping time with hatred
dumb_ass_dog
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by dumb_ass_dog »

Name me one fake emu this week, dumb ass.

Frist off, if you did any reasearch for any saturn emu, you would know none is up to 100% speed yet, so a Dreamcast one would have even less speed then whatever the current PC Saturn emu is up to.

God your type of people piss me off. If you even talked to the author "Hairrybuddy", you would see that there is better chance. John Henderson fucked up on the techincals for the N64, so it was ovious too that he didn't know what he was talking about. Harry does.

Finally, most people can spit out better insults then "lamericity" or whatever. We have more then 3rd grade grammer here, and we don't hit return at the end of every sentence either.
dcemuler
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by dcemuler »

My computer don't have return

It has ENTER

I hate people who say return
Seeking only strenght
Throwing away pride
DuffMan
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by DuffMan »

dcemuler

It sounds like your in Thrid grade, The way you talk.

"My computer don't have return"

My computer DOESN"T have return.
OOH! YA! Duffman Says a lot of things.
NiGHTSFTP
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by NiGHTSFTP »

dcemuler wrote: My computer don't have return

It has ENTER

I hate people who say return
You sir, are a moron.

The 'return' key, and the 'enter' key are TWO DIFFERENT FUCKIN KEYS. Just for your own info. Or did you not know that a keyboard and number pad are two different units? (just integrated into one, as it is popular.).

The 'enter' key, as you incorrectly refer to it, is actually the 'return' key.
Signatures images may be no greater than cock pixels high by dick pixels wide in dimension and balls kilobytes in filesize. Multiple images may be wang, but in total they may not exceed the johnson specifications.
s?lidsnake
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by s?lidsnake »

Well his may be like mine, I have a pretty new keyboard, about Summer 2001 and it has Enter printed on where the Return key is, they both do pretty much the same on my computer except in word apps, enter on the # pad takes me to the next page, my old keyboard used to have return on it but many now have Enter instead, also he is right they are two different units kind of like backspace and delete.
MGS2 Demo-Japanese
GAME OVER
"Snaka', Snaka', SNAAKAA!"
JustinVisible
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by JustinVisible »

can anyone tell me hairybudda's website I knew it but then forgot it

his emu is gonna be called Blur! i think
BurgerKing-Where Ca$h is King
dumb_ass_dog
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by dumb_ass_dog »

You can cry over "return" all you want. I call it return, cuz my keyboard says it, you fu ck.

And I still didn't hear you name one fake emu that came out this week, so what is it? :twisted:
Holly Hasney
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Holly Hasney »

http://dcblur.cjb.net is the Blur site
JustinVisible
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by JustinVisible »

thanks Hasney this time I put it in my Bookmarks list :D
SonicBlaze
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

dcblur

Post by SonicBlaze »

I visted that site (dcblur) and it has no info on the emu, only a forum. I think he should make specific game emus like bleem!cast. Or put multiple games on a disc, so one could play, lets say 3 games for example. And keep doing this till there is a collection. The coolest games to emulate would be driver2, Medal of honour, smackdown 2, and for those people who want it, tony 3.
SEGA, anything else is a toy!
DuffMan
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by DuffMan »

I think he should make it Emulate all of them, Because people like more then just one game and want to be able to play all of them. And it will take less work to do all of the games instead of Single game cd's.
OOH! YA! Duffman Says a lot of things.
dcemuler
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by dcemuler »

Saturncast ...

:cry:
Seeking only strenght
Throwing away pride
JuniorCrb
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by JuniorCrb »

its real!!!
NiGHTSFTP
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

dcblur

Post by NiGHTSFTP »

SonicBlaze wrote: I visted that site (dcblur) and it has no info on the emu, only a forum. I think he should make specific game emus like bleem!cast. Or put multiple games on a disc, so one could play, lets say 3 games for example. And keep doing this till there is a collection. The coolest games to emulate would be driver2, Medal of honour, smackdown 2, and for those people who want it, tony 3.
Yeah, this post is a bit late, but still... Ack, I think that is a horrible idea. HORRIBLE.

I personally think one emu bootdisc that universally emulates everything is the better avenue.

I'm gonna go dig up some info in the mean time.
Signatures images may be no greater than cock pixels high by dick pixels wide in dimension and balls kilobytes in filesize. Multiple images may be wang, but in total they may not exceed the johnson specifications.
JustinVisible
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by JustinVisible »

Yeah but think how hard it might be to program that playstation all in one boot up disk

I for one would be happy with whatever Hairybudda releases
perry
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy

Post by perry »

me2.I give praise to any author who releases anythin, whatever he dicides to make it do, or how good it works.They are the people who try so the deserve the praise. And people who put emu's down couse of theyre speed, compatibilty whateva, need shootin cos they obviosly dont have a clue how hard it is to code they make me :evil:
In the words of Q-Tip : Looking for vibes or positivity, not negativity / 'Cause we gotta strive for longevity by online gaming