50Cent usin a Pac verse...

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
perry
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

50Cent usin a Pac verse...

Post by perry »

:o This has to be a joke. I know Daz has Pac material which he is usin...Which he shouldn't have anyway since he was ordered by law to give them back to Death Row.

I never liked 50 much but never disliked him either, now I really dislike him. He does interviews when he first came out usin Pac's name suggestin people where comparin him to Pac cause htey both got shot and he dosen't wanna be, he never knew him etc. Now he uses a Pac verse in his music. What a sell-out. I hope he gets shot again.
In the words of Q-Tip : Looking for vibes or positivity, not negativity / 'Cause we gotta strive for longevity by online gaming
Warmachine
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Warmachine »

DUDE NEWS FLASH :!: :!: a lot of theifs are using 2 pacs lyrics, beats, etc... nameing a couple : nas, jay z, 50 cent. it is bull?hit cause no one can make beats and lyrics like pac.
:headbang: Dreamcast :headbang:
Sultan of Saturn
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by Sultan of Saturn »

Using another verse is as old as anything. How much hip-hop vocabulary has been invented and then used by others. Granted, a whole verse is step along the lines of stealing material, but that can be argued. I was in California this past week, and I heard the stations play his stuff as well as a lot of west coast stuff. It was definitely a welcome change for me as I live in Florida.

I really do not care much for this new guy, but I really think that the rap game has really gone down hill the past few years. It is all about bragging about cars, women, and money over and over and over again ad nauseum. So, I usually spend my time popping older cds or the occasional original albums, but even Jay Z is stealing old 2Pac stuff.
Formerly Known As "Chalavet".....
perry
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy

Post by perry »

LMAO, Like I don't know. But Gay-Z don't attempt to claim he aint doin it. (Besides Trech from Naughty By Nature told him if he rips off another Pac track he's gonna kill him :lol: ). 50 actually strted his return with interviews sayin 'Don't compare me with Pac'.

Nas ain't really stealin Pac's shit since he says they squashed it. It was Amaru who put him on there anyway. He still shouldn't be on Thugz Mansion it's a disgrace to all Pac lived for but still...

Of course there'll never be another like Pac, he took the game and there was no other while he ruled it. But peoples is ruinin his legacy man...it's sad :cry:
In the words of Q-Tip : Looking for vibes or positivity, not negativity / 'Cause we gotta strive for longevity by online gaming
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by TreyDay »

Which lyric did 50 Cent steal from 2Pac?
50 Cent is real good except the way he delivers his rhymes. Maybe if he opened his teeth when he talked he would be able to switch up, but as long as the lyrics are good and the beats are good, then he's good, for now.

When 50 Cent is in the club, the people say that 50 is hot; he just wants them to love him like they loved 2Pac.

NAS DOES NOT STEAL 2PAC'S LYRICS!!!!
AmadeusZull
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by AmadeusZull »

well 50 cent was shot once in the mouth. i think he lost a tooth or 2.

I am no longer an ACE@ite. Never will I kiss his feet is what I don't. And that I don't, is good I do.
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by TreyDay »

He was shot 9 times and one hit his face.
You don't work, you don't eat.
You don't grind, you shine.
-Mike Jones

281-330-8004, when someone picks up, ask for Mike Jones!

"It's [TreyDay] baby, I'm stackin my cheddar/plus I'm packin mo' heat than a Bill Cosby sweater"
AmadeusZull
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by AmadeusZull »

saw on mtv. on his left cheeck a bullet passed through. teeth were missing and part of his gums.

he said his voiced changed a lil.

I am no longer an ACE@ite. Never will I kiss his feet is what I don't. And that I don't, is good I do.
Thomas
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

he also has tattoos everywhere he got shot. 9 times is a lot to serve
VB_User
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by VB_User »

Yo pac is a punk a$$ and im glad his a$$ is gone. He makes me sick.
AmadeusZull
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by AmadeusZull »

VB_User wrote:Yo pac is a punk a$$ and im glad his a$$ is gone. He makes me sick.
like he cares.

VB_User
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by VB_User »

I dont care if he cares............all i got to say is G.....G..........G.........G UNIT!!!
Enki-14
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by Enki-14 »

I got 50's new cd, and I'm not sure what lyirics you say he's using. I was talking to this guy at work who knows a lot about 50, and he told me a long time ago 50 pulled a gun on Pac. From what I understand he doesn't like Pac but still respects him. I do agree that there will never be another rapper like Pac. Pac was probably the hardest rapper ever, or very close, but he still understood the value of true knowledge and tried to pass that on in some of his songs. I think whether or not Pac died he still would have left the rap game. I think, that he thought, that his true messages may have not be reaching the ones he was trying to reach and he was fustrated becuase of it. So with my little theory to me it makes sense for me to wanna believe he faked his death, Now, he could make whatever kind of rap he wanted and not worry about media, and fans saying he sold out and sh.it, or calling him a pu.ssy rapper or that he fell off. I would love to believe that Pac is alive and ghost writing for like 50 mofos but I doubt that.... *thinks* honestly, I think that Pac ghost wrote half of Em's last album.. but hey thats just me. :roll:
MetalGearRay
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by MetalGearRay »

I'm so sick of this rap sh|t. All this complicated sh|t about who shot who, who stole from who, all the stupid ass lyrics... Rap used to be good in the late 80's/early 90's. Today's rap is complete f-cking sh|t. "Yeah, I f-cked yo momma, then I shot her in the face, 2 G's on my bling blings, wsup mothaf-ckaz!" The lyrics are complete shit. This isn't real music. Run DMC rules though. 80's rap 4 life! Hard rock/heavy metal kicks ass. :bangin:
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by TreyDay »

Ray, nobody cares whether you like rap or not. If you want to listen to songs about picking roses, fine; I don't want to. I'm sick and tired of all this h|t were sports fans nor rap fans can have a decent thread without someone coming and saying how much they hate rap or sports.
You don't work, you don't eat.
You don't grind, you shine.
-Mike Jones

281-330-8004, when someone picks up, ask for Mike Jones!

"It's [TreyDay] baby, I'm stackin my cheddar/plus I'm packin mo' heat than a Bill Cosby sweater"
Roofus
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC

Post by Roofus »

MetalGearRay wrote:I'm so sick of this rap sh|t. All this complicated sh|t about who shot who, who stole from who, all the stupid ass lyrics... Rap used to be good in the late 80's/early 90's. Today's rap is complete f-cking sh|t. "Yeah, I f-cked yo momma, then I shot her in the face, 2 G's on my bling blings, wsup mothaf-ckaz!" The lyrics are complete poop. This isn't real music. Run DMC rules though. 80's rap 4 life! Hard rock/heavy metal kicks ass. :bangin:
I don't care for rap either, but this is a pro-rap thread. Talking about how much you hate rap will do nothing but start a flame war. If you wanna talk about how much you hote rap, start your own thread.
perry
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy

Post by perry »

Enki-14 wrote:I got 50's new cd, and I'm not sure what lyirics you say he's using. I was talking to this guy at work who knows a lot about 50, and he told me a long time ago 50 pulled a gun on Pac. From what I understand he doesn't like Pac but still respects him. I do agree that there will never be another rapper like Pac. Pac was probably the hardest rapper ever, or very close, but he still understood the value of true knowledge and tried to pass that on in some of his songs. I think whether or not Pac died he still would have left the rap game. I think, that he thought, that his true messages may have not be reaching the ones he was trying to reach and he was fustrated becuase of it. So with my little theory to me it makes sense for me to wanna believe he faked his death, Now, he could make whatever kind of rap he wanted and not worry about media, and fans saying he sold out and sh.it, or calling him a pu.ssy rapper or that he fell off. I would love to believe that Pac is alive and ghost writing for like 50 mofos but I doubt that.... *thinks* honestly, I think that Pac ghost wrote half of Em's last album.. but hey thats just me. :roll:
Dude there's so many errors there it's unbeliavable.

He ain't usin Pac's lyrics, Daz is puttin one of the Pac verse's he stole on a 50 song and releasin it on a mixtape.

LMAO@50 pullin a gun on Pac. That's the dumbest thing I ever heard. 50 never met Pac.

That's one of the things that gets me the most 'he respects him'...he says he does yet he still ruins his legacy.

Yeah good view on Pac, he was one of the deepest people ever, yet came across as he wasn't. Not a lot of people seem to understand how deep he really was or his views on anything. They hear songs such as 'Hit Em Up' and that's it for them. He displays a bad emotion in a song and they hate him. LMAO...I doubt he wrote Em's album though :roll:
AmadeusZull
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by AmadeusZull »

Enki-14 wrote:I got 50's new cd, and I'm not sure what lyirics you say he's using. I was talking to this guy at work who knows a lot about 50, and he told me a long time ago 50 pulled a gun on Pac. From what I understand he doesn't like Pac but still respects him. I do agree that there will never be another rapper like Pac. Pac was probably the hardest rapper ever, or very close, but he still understood the value of true knowledge and tried to pass that on in some of his songs. I think whether or not Pac died he still would have left the rap game. I think, that he thought, that his true messages may have not be reaching the ones he was trying to reach and he was fustrated becuase of it. So with my little theory to me it makes sense for me to wanna believe he faked his death, Now, he could make whatever kind of rap he wanted and not worry about media, and fans saying he sold out and sh.it, or calling him a pu.ssy rapper or that he fell off. I would love to believe that Pac is alive and ghost writing for like 50 mofos but I doubt that.... *thinks* honestly, I think that Pac ghost wrote half of Em's last album.. but hey thats just me. :roll:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL give this nigga a cookie.

and MGR whats more complicated then the rap sheet is your taste on flat women. suck a bone you fruit.

perry
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy

Post by perry »

Hollywood Hasney wrote:Holy crap.. Pac-Mans lyrics are being stolen?
Yeha man...though he's changing it a little. Betcha never thought Mario would do it eh ? Especially since he can talk.