dragonballz mod for unreal 2003 gets an update.

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Enki-14
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

dragonballz mod for unreal 2003 gets an update.

Post by Enki-14 »

those badass mofos over at http://www.dragonballu.com have updated the site a little with a pic of a skinned kid buu. check this shiznit out. I'm gonna break out my UT2003 game again soon.

http://www.dragonballu.com/dev/buu/buu.htm
liltimmyw
Mother Trucker
Mother Trucker

Post by liltimmyw »

I will need to get UT2003 first. I need this game.
Great One
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by Great One »

that f.uckin amazing
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

Looks like the mod that was made for Quake 3.

Ehh I don't like strictly on-line FPS games. If a game developer won't take the time to build a Single Player game Im not wasteing my money on it.
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
Cless
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by Cless »

Veggita2099 wrote:Looks like the mod that was made for Quake 3.

Ehh I don't like strictly on-line FPS games. If a game developer won't take the time to build a Single Player game Im not wasteing my money on it.
Unreal 2 is the ecvelent of the offline for UT2k3.
AmadeusZull
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by AmadeusZull »

Veggita2099 wrote:Looks like the mod that was made for Quake 3.

its an online game. jeezus. Looks like i gotta re-install unreal.

I am no longer an ACE@ite. Never will I kiss his feet is what I don't. And that I don't, is good I do.
Enki-14
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by Enki-14 »

I know this has been said but, the game is a mod for Unreal tournament 2003. lol. But unreal 2003 is very similar to quake 3 if you haven't played it, except it kicks much more ass than quake does, well, at least by today standards. I'm waiting for the other models.. I had no idea that the kid buu would look like that! I was like, God damn! Someone is gonna have to start some kind of clan soon, I can see it. Maybe I'll start it. But I do play battlefield 1942 a lot right now. I just got the Road to Rome expansion. It's not bad. Lots of dying going in it. Prepare to die more, than the regular game, If you want the expansion. Its sweet though. Sorry for rambling. I think I'll be a kick ass krillin player. I always wanted to see him come up. I feel bad for him sometimes.
zero
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by zero »

wow that looks cool, looks like i'll have to re-install ut2003.
Gmc
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Gmc »

OOO very nice :)
I cant wait for this mod to come out. I still play UT2003 offline often...bleh, would play it online if I had broadband (7 days w00t!), cause on my 56k it lags like a b!tch...
Guizzy's dead soul
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by Guizzy's dead soul »

Is it me or am I the only person on this planet to think Dragonball mods are very, very lame?

I mean; Dragonball itself is lame, now there are hundreds of mods for it for almost every moddable game.

The characters are lame (even more 2 dimentional personalities than in children books), the story is all patched up (when the main characters manage to kill something that is considered 'the most powerful being ever', they simply add another 'most powerful being ever'. The characters have ridiculously exagerated power. I mean; Goku has the power to blow up the freakin' moon in the first chapters. Why can't he simply blow up half the damn planet where his enemies are?)...

And now, they do mods for game about it. They take a game, they change the models to some blocky version of their favorite character and they try to recreate the 'k-rad' battles of the manga.