Dang prank call (A threat)

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Chaniyth
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Dang prank call (A threat)

Post by Chaniyth »

HAH! Some friggin' idiot just called my house and threatend me. He knew my wholename too. HAH!

Said he got my information from the internet.

He sounded like a burn out or something, saying something about a Troy (insert my lastname) stole a whole bag of Crystal Meth from him.

The theft discussion went like this...

He asked if I knew a Crystal Method... so I was thinking, I know what i'll do to force him into a lie... "Yeah, I know what Crystal Method is." he said, "Not what you idiot, I said WHO...", I said, "Yep, I know what Crystal Method is, i'm not stupid." *** I know it's a techno group ***, he then said, "Troy (insert my lastname) stole a whole bad of Crystal Meth from me! $10,000 worth!" (notice I caught him in his first lie)

I said, "not my problem, <<me laughing>>..."

First said he was from Clevland(?) don't remember, then before he hungup after the threat, said he was down the street from me... and that I had better board my doors and windows because he was coming to collect his money.

I then proceeded to say, "Look son, don't try me you son of a bitch <<me laughing>>..."

I know exactly what it was though... my ex had the whole thing planned... she's constantly doing this, and for no reason too.

However just to keep my mother (she is friggin' worried) calm i'm gonna stay up most of the night, as a "just in case" type deal. However has I said, I know my ex, she had the whole thing planned, just to try and scare me. Because once he seen I wasn't scared he was getting pissed and didn't know what else to say.
Last edited by Chaniyth on Sun Feb 09, 2003 11:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies, and when they catch you, they will kill you... but first they must catch you.
Warmachine
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Warmachine »

LOL!! Do it to her....
:headbang: Dreamcast :headbang:
Chaniyth
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Chaniyth »

I'm not gonna sink to her level. She's 19 now, and acts like a baby. :roll:
All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies, and when they catch you, they will kill you... but first they must catch you.
Warmachine
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Warmachine »

o well... Good for laughs...
Roofus
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC

Post by Roofus »

You should have recorded it :lol:
HyperG
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by HyperG »

sorta hard to record if he didn't expect such a call. had some lamah from consolevision prank call me a while back, of course people just don't have anything better to do but threaten your life.
If you think typing 'make' is hard, forget coding.
If you can't figure out the commands to DC-Tool, forget coding.
If you think coding is as easy as typing printf("Hello World\n"); , shoot yourself.
Chaniyth
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Chaniyth »

What I find funny is it bugged the heck out of him, because I wasn't even scared, and laughing about the whole thing.
Warmachine
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Re: Dang prank call (A threat)

Post by Warmachine »

kubyx wrote:However just to keep my mother (she is friggin' worried) calm i'm gonna stay up most of the night, as a "just in case" type deal. However has I said, I know my EX, SHE had the whole thing planned, just to try and scare me.
then kubyx writes....
kubyx wrote:What I find funny is it bugged the heck out of him, because I wasn't even scared, and laughing about the whole thing.
What is it a him or her?!?!? :D
Chaniyth
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Chaniyth »

It was more than likely some "friends" of hers... she always had others do the dirty work for her. Like when she dumped me, she didn't do it herself, she had her little cousin tell me. :roll:
Warmachine
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Warmachine »

Okay that explains it alittle.... I thought for a second she was a heshe
AmadeusZull
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by AmadeusZull »

kubyx wrote:I'm not gonna sink to her level. She's 19 now, and acts like a baby. :roll:
yum - at that splendid age they still have a nice retarded plump ass. turn that bitch on her stomache and give it to her. make her scream TIGER BONE!!!
Chaniyth
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Chaniyth »

actually, she is chubby, and has a nice plump arse. :D
Calavera
DCEmu Classic User
DCEmu Classic User

Post by Calavera »

Why don't you call the police. That would show that mofo.
perry
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy

Post by perry »

LMAO...I'd of told him I got the money...Come knock now. If he turned up i'da beat his ass and called him a crystal crack head.
In the words of Q-Tip : Looking for vibes or positivity, not negativity / 'Cause we gotta strive for longevity by online gaming
404NotFound
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by 404NotFound »

Caller ID?
AmadeusZull
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by AmadeusZull »

kubyx wrote:actually, she is chubby, and has a nice plump arse. :D
thats the true definition of a retarded ass. retarded as in a good thing. like its to good to be true so that ass gotta be retarded, understand?

plump is hella nice.
az_bont
Administrator
Administrator

Post by az_bont »

AmadeusZull wrote:
thats the true definition of a retarded ass. retarded as in a good thing. like its to good to be true so that ass gotta be retarded, understand?

plump is hella nice.
I think I've discovered the answer to the mystery of all these people leaving DCEmu - they're being scared away by Zull :| .
Sick of sub-par Dreamcast web browsers that fail to impress? Visit Psilocybin Dreams!
AmadeusZull
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by AmadeusZull »

az_bont wrote:
AmadeusZull wrote:

plump is hella nice.
I think I've discovered the answer to the mystery of all these people leaving DCEmu - they're being scared away by Zull :| .
well if it is my fault then they are fruits. they don't enjoy talking about the yoni??
politoe
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by politoe »

az_bont wrote:
AmadeusZull wrote:

plump is hella nice.
I bet zull has a nice plump ass. :D
AmadeusZull
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by AmadeusZull »

its pretty tight, but hairy 2oo. sometimes when i'm in the shower i pose in front of the mirror and squeeze my cheecks. then i try to see if anything that can pass through. my assumption is that if i'm in prison the raper would have a rough time banging me.

I am no longer an ACE@ite. Never will I kiss his feet is what I don't. And that I don't, is good I do.