read this. sad :(

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Veggita2099 »

Main ones that are hurt by this is his family. Think about it. Chances are he had a normal family and they are all going to be tore up over this for years to come.
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
MetalGearRay
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by MetalGearRay »

404NotFound wrote:
feels wrote:http://www.expressen.nu/html/bildarkiv/Saburido.htm

^^^ This link brought woke me up to dangers of drunk drivers. I don't drink at all, and after looking at this, I don't think I will ever...

WARNING: This is NOT for the shallow-minded!
*barfs*

That person doesn't even look human anymore... i didn't need this much depression in one night...
After I saw those pics, I thought about it for a minute, then I ran to the bathroom to vomit. Then I was sick the rest of the day. Oh my god.
BornStupid
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by BornStupid »

yea, that was pretty dman sick... I'd rather die then make anyone look like that... Jesus. Don't drink/get high and drive...
MetalGearRay
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by MetalGearRay »

I've never been emotionally effected by anything on the internet before that. I've never been afraid to click on a link on the internet before that. I won't ever click on that link again. That was the most frightning thing I have seen in my life. Even more scary than those old 80's horror movies with chainsaws and blood, and guts being taken out. You know why? Because it's real. It's a real threat, and it can happen to you or anyone you know and love. That's why it's scary as f-ck. I know I will never drink and drive. Please don't drink and drive, folks.
az_bont
Administrator
Administrator

Post by az_bont »

It's been ten minutes since I clicked the link and I'm still not breathing properly. I just don't feel... right. That has to be the best advert against drink-driving I've ever seen. They ought to show that in schools - it would scare the living shit out of people, but that'd be the idea.
Sick of sub-par Dreamcast web browsers that fail to impress? Visit Psilocybin Dreams!
MetalGearRay
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by MetalGearRay »

az_bont wrote:It's been ten minutes since I clicked the link and I'm still not breathing properly.
I felt sick for the rest of the day, and it was hard for me to fall asleep.
-Azathoth-
Jounin Shinobi
Jounin Shinobi

Post by -Azathoth- »

btw, THIS is why you should not ride a motorcycle. :o
"Deviantart is the home of messed up emo kids"
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

Could you imagine being that girls BF and then find out she looks like that. People would probably find it cruel but I could never date a girl no matter how much i loved her after that. IT would be really ruff if you was married and seen that. I honestly thing they should have just let her die, she will never be able to enjoy life ever again.

And people just because that happened to her don't mean you should never touch alcohol again. It just means you shouldn't drink and drive. It wouldn't hurt my feelings none if they banned Bars. Most of your Drunk Drivers are coming from a bar. When a person gets drunk at home they just pass out.
az_bont
Administrator
Administrator

Post by az_bont »

Same about motorbikes.
Sick of sub-par Dreamcast web browsers that fail to impress? Visit Psilocybin Dreams!
spaghetti
DCEmu's #1 Cher fan
DCEmu's #1 Cher fan

Post by spaghetti »

Hmm, it's a good thing I didn't click that link. I'm pretty squeemish anyway.
Chaniyth
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Chaniyth »

Her images of her now, did not effect my stomach, it just made me extremely sad.

I feel bad for her, because now she'll probably be single the rest of her life... too bad humans look at the outside rather than the inside... also too bad humans do stupid crap like drink and drive, and do drugs and drive. Pathetic.

She was a gorgeous woman before the drunk driver hit her.
All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies, and when they catch you, they will kill you... but first they must catch you.
mmboy
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by mmboy »

perry2175 wrote:LMAO...Everytime I see a crackhead walking down the street...You know the ones, middle of summer with a wooly hat and big coat on...askin you for ten pence cause they lost they're bus far..I kick em :D ...Fcukin smack heads. The smack heads round here are just smack heads...no 'forced into it BS' they just crackheads cause they wanna be. So I kick em whenever I see em.

Apart from the one in the local I play pool with :)
perry, u kick them, lol (seriously or metamorphically?)
sig down :( gehy boomspeed... any1 wanna host it? where could i host it?
Cless
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by Cless »

The only way that girl would ever be happy again would be millions of dollars worth of plastic surgery. Personally I think that guy should have to pay all the money he makes for the rest of his life to her for plastic surgery.
Full-Bodied
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Full-Bodied »

That chat log is very disturbing... he must have been pretty damn stupid, but it is really sad...
MetalGearRay
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by MetalGearRay »

Cless wrote:The only way that girl would ever be happy again would be millions of dollars worth of plastic surgery. Personally I think that guy should have to pay all the money he makes for the rest of his life to her for plastic surgery.
Don't you get it? All the plastic surgery in the world won't help!
spaghetti
DCEmu's #1 Cher fan
DCEmu's #1 Cher fan

Post by spaghetti »

I feel bad for her, because now she'll probably be single the rest of her life... too bad humans look at the outside rather than the inside...
I think humans can't help being shallow and only care for the outsides sometimes. I mean, it has a lot to do with sexuality and stuff. But then again, that only matters if you're someone who believes sex is necessary to live happily with someone. It's kinda hard to figure out. Oh well, I still feel so sorry for her.

I still can't bring myself to look at the pictures though... I think it's something I *should* do, but I'm so squeemish. :/
az_bont
Administrator
Administrator

Post by az_bont »

spaghetti wrote:
I feel bad for her, because now she'll probably be single the rest of her life... too bad humans look at the outside rather than the inside...
I think humans can't help being shallow and only care for the outsides sometimes. I mean, it has a lot to do with sexuality and stuff. But then again, that only matters if you're someone who believes sex is necessary to live happily with someone. It's kinda hard to figure out. Oh well, I still feel so sorry for her.

I still can't bring myself to look at the pictures though... I think it's something I *should* do, but I'm so squeemish. :/
You should - it will really open your eyes to the true horrors of drink-driving. And it'll make you want to bitch-slap the next person who even thinks about getting into a car after drinking.
area
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by area »

MetalGearRay wrote:
404NotFound wrote:
feels wrote:http://www.expressen.nu/html/bildarkiv/Saburido.htm

^^^ This link brought woke me up to dangers of drunk drivers. I don't drink at all, and after looking at this, I don't think I will ever...

WARNING: This is NOT for the shallow-minded!
*barfs*

That person doesn't even look human anymore... i didn't need this much depression in one night...
After I saw those pics, I thought about it for a minute, then I ran to the bathroom to vomit. Then I was sick the rest of the day. Oh my god.
What you said...:|
-Azathoth-
Jounin Shinobi
Jounin Shinobi

Post by -Azathoth- »

spaghetti wrote:
I think humans can't help being shallow and only care for the outsides sometimes. I mean, it has a lot to do with sexuality and stuff.
Well, what is the first thing that happens before you begin a conversation with someone you meet? You look at them, and usually it's their looks that encourage you to even bother. Shallow yeah, but how many times have we ever purposefully walked up to an extremely repugnant member of the opposite sex, just to say "Hi, my names so-and-so, what's your name?"
"Deviantart is the home of messed up emo kids"
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

I don't expect a perfect looking girl, but there isn't a guy OR girl that don't have at least some sort of a limit. I dated this one girl for almost a year and she was kinda chuby but I loved her. But the girl in this picture is just horrible looking now. And Plastic Surgery isn't going to help her.