read this. sad :(

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Veggita2099 »

All Im saying is people shouldn't have urged him to do it. There is that slim chance he might NOT have done it if people just ignored him or urged him not to. If I had been in that situation Id have just ignored him personally.

This is another reason why people shouldn't start a fake suicide joke either (such as somebody did a few months ago).

You get somebody who is mentally disturbed and you get them mad they will do things like that cause they don't want to be known as a person who "Bluffs". This type of person says "IM GONNA DO IT" when they don't 100 percent mean it. But then they see a bunch of people saying things like "Your full of sh*t you won't do it." then they do it to prove they would. Stupid, yes but it happens.
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
404NotFound
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by 404NotFound »

just take an Rx bottle and a liquor bottle and take a pic of it...
Warmachine
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Warmachine »

Poor kid.
:headbang: Dreamcast :headbang:
bobthedude
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Post by bobthedude »

i am and have allways been against tweak and anyother drug that didnt grow out of the ground or sold at the liquore store. the guy probly had some problems and took the drugs to escape them. he forgot the golden rule "drugs are an addidtion to life, not an escape." -anarchists cookbook.
as for the fake pics it is the most disrespectfull thing that can be done. id be pissed if some one did that to one of my friends.
"Jesus loves you but Satan will trade some really cool $hi+ for you soul"- me
BornStupid
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by BornStupid »

Good and smart people can do drugs you know...
http://www.erowid.com - educate yourself, don't listen to scare tactics.
dude322mg
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by dude322mg »

lol, this is sad, but i laugh because i have actually done something similar to this, yet it was not nearly as serious. One time it was with Tums and another time it was with Advil. Does anyone know what happens when one overdoses on Tums?
(made by NeonGenesis)

Currently playin...

Mario Sunshine- 58 shines!

*Mr. Siggler is God**
BornStupid
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by BornStupid »

Depends on the ingredients... but tums isn't all that dangerous I'd think... you gotta start doing stuff like cough syrup to risk OD'ing (not that ud be able to chug enough of those bottles to get a lethal dose).
Chaniyth
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Chaniyth »

If you want my opinion, this is harsh but i'm gonna say it anyways...

He got what he deserves. I feel NO symphany what so ever for drug addicts. So good ridance.
All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies, and when they catch you, they will kill you... but first they must catch you.
Skater_dusto
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by Skater_dusto »

At the beginning of the log he tells what drugs he did.... the weed alone would have incapacitated his nerdy-ass body almost instantly. :roll:

But seriously... who'd need to do such hard drugs? I hate those kind of drugs. Pot is my anti-drug. I hate super burnt kids though, the one's that do drugs because they think that they make you cool. pffftttttt. Stupid stupid stupid.
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak »

"He got what he deserves. I feel NO sympathy what so ever for drug addicts. So good ridance."

How many drug addicts have you personally known? Have you known any before and after their addiction?

I've known a couple dozen. Some deserved sympathy, many did not. One person I knew grew up in a neighborhood where she ended up being shot 3 times in the back, but lived. She had my sympathies.

One kid I knew was an ex-coke head from a snobbish family. They weren't rich, just snobbish. He did drugs for a while out of boredom and got addicted. He did not deserve sympathy.

You shouldn't feel sympathy for someone BECAUSE they're a drug addict. That's not a good reason for it. You should MAYBE feel sympathy for them for other reasons, reasons that they might be a drug addict. Do you feel sympathy for the occasional people who are FORCED into drug addiction? That, obviously, is exceedingly rare... Of course, there are people who are drug addicts that deserve no sympathy. I don't really feel sympathy for this kid, but then I don't know much about him.

But of course, many people don't really ever feel sympathy. Nearly all people (Americans, this is, since that's where I've always lived) feel no real sympathy for people being tortured, brutalized raped and murdered in other countries - unless the media shows it on the news for more then a couple minutes, then they might.

It's very interesting to me to read discussions on things like this as you often get peoples inner thoughts out in the open much more easily with none of the usual BS of real life conversation.
CoasterKing
Gone Postal...
Gone Postal...

Post by CoasterKing »

Very sad that someones life should end that way. I too am also pretty surprised at the lack of sympathy :?
Lartrak wrote:Nearly all people (Americans, this is, since that's where I've always lived) feel no real sympathy for people being tortured, brutalized raped and murdered in other countries - unless the media shows it on the news for more then a couple minutes, then they might.
How very true. This is being highlighted even more by the whole Iraq situation right now. Seven astronauts die and it's a huge worldwide tragedy. Thousands of people die in Afghanistan and it's only a statistic (not to mention the million that died during the Soviet invasion). I wonder how many bunches of flowers will be laid out for the people who die in Iraq.... Nationalism sucks :evil:

Anyway rant over, back to the sadness...
bizzle

Post by bizzle »

wow sad stuff, but the kid was an idiot for going into a drug channel on irc and letting everyone see him do this crap.
perry
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy

Post by perry »

LMAO...Everytime I see a crackhead walking down the street...You know the ones, middle of summer with a wooly hat and big coat on...askin you for ten pence cause they lost they're bus far..I kick em :D ...Fcukin smack heads. The smack heads round here are just smack heads...no 'forced into it BS' they just crackheads cause they wanna be. So I kick em whenever I see em.

Apart from the one in the local I play pool with :)
In the words of Q-Tip : Looking for vibes or positivity, not negativity / 'Cause we gotta strive for longevity by online gaming
BornStupid
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by BornStupid »

At the beginning of the log he tells what drugs he did.... the weed alone would have incapacitated his nerdy-ass body almost instantly.
Idiot, how do you know what his drug tolerance is? He has a very high tolerance for many drugs...
BornStupid
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by BornStupid »

You can talk about this in #shroomery on EFnet. Just don't be rude...
Chaniyth
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Chaniyth »

BornStupid wrote:Idiot, how do you know what his drug tolerance is? He has a very high tolerance for many drugs...
Typical, coming from you. Also you drug addicts are the idiots, always sticking up for your lame "herb" and chemicals that are extremely harmful to the human body.

As a side note, he was being saurcastic with his comment.
All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies, and when they catch you, they will kill you... but first they must catch you.
-Azathoth-
Jounin Shinobi
Jounin Shinobi

Post by -Azathoth- »

Lartrak wrote:"He got what he deserves. I feel NO sympathy what so ever for drug addicts. So good ridance."

How many drug addicts have you personally known? Have you known any before and after their addiction?
I've lost relatives to both drug related and (grisly) car crash related deaths. What can I say? Yeah, I miss them, but they brought it upon themselves. Should they be respected for getting themselves killed? If anything, ridiculing the way they died puts pressure on stupid kids not to follow the same path, imo.
"Deviantart is the home of messed up emo kids"
spaghetti
DCEmu's #1 Cher fan
DCEmu's #1 Cher fan

Post by spaghetti »

If you need drugs to experience all life has to offer, you're really missing something pretty basic about it.

There's a song that some aging Mexican diva sings. I can't remember the words in Spanish, but a rough translation says something like life is a carnival, a party. If you miss it, too bad for you, too bad. If you can't have fun as it is, if you can't live, well, too bad for you, too bad.

That's how I feel when I see stuff like this. Things can make you sad but that's what makes it so cool. If you didn't have downs you wouldn't have a way to know what the ups where when they happened.

So all I can say is, too bad for this guy. Too bad. :(
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak »

"Also you drug addicts are the idiots, always sticking up for your lame "herb" and chemicals that are extremely harmful to the human body. "

I don't think I've ever heard someone stick up for the extremely harmful drugs - things at the level of cocaine or harder. I have heard people defend Ecstasy, but generally speaking, that is not extremely harmful.

And I can understand them sticking up for their "lame" herb and its cousin, hemp. Hemp is one of the most useful plants in existence, and it is testimony to the power and corruption of American corporations that it is borderline illegal in America. Even the strictly illegal marijuana has a lot of health benefits, and a number of detractions to taking it as well, of course.

Those new anti-marijuana ads make me want to put an axe through the TV though. Jesus they're frickin stupid.
Dbztrunks1020
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Re: read this. sad :(

Post by Dbztrunks1020 »

AmadeusZull wrote:
Mugworm_Griblick wrote:http://www.brandonvedas.com/ripperlog.txt

Image Brandon Vedas (a.k.a ripper)
lol i thought that was reapper2k2. hehe
that would be sad