collecting games and stuff

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
runkthepunk
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

collecting games and stuff

Post by runkthepunk »

hey there
i am trying to get all the european games released for the dreamer at the moment i have 191 games to the best of my knowledge there are about 223 in europe(anyone give me an exact figure) including the three bleem games but some guy in a videogame shop talks crap and reckons halflife got delivered to a few shops before release and some copys got sold before it was recalled i think he talks out of his arse but hey, i also heard some rumours about some mad karaoke add on released only in japan. And that zip drive thing some people reckon they've got it but don't know if thats true either i hate all the lies but some of em are beautiful and secretly i hope there true anyway if you can give me any clues that would be much appreciated cheers see ya later! :o :o :?
Hawq
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Hawq »

The only Half Life copies in existence are the ones sent out for previews & such, so this guy is clearly talking out of his arse, wierdly though the strategy guides did make it into the shops presumeably the company was over eager to get em out in time for the games release, irritatingly the game was finished then dissapeared to reappear later on PS2, conspiracy ahoy :!: :wink: . The karioke add-on did get released, you can find some on ebay at times. The zip drive never made it though, not sure if it got past the mock up's that were pictured everywhere.
The Prisoner - Makes NGE's ending look almost intelligible.
theres no-one else to blame

Bored? figure out where the above lines from. Answers
Nico0020
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Nico0020 »

I was about to make a topic similar to this. I pretty much collect dreamcast stuff and I am wanting to get the DreamEye for it. Since I live in america and you give me the basis on what this thing can do and what it cannot do for me. I saw one I e-bay I would like to get for like 45 dollars is it worth it? And also is there any other place than e-bay where I can get one?
runkthepunk
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior

dreameye

Post by runkthepunk »

ay up
i have a dreameye and as an actual piece of equiptment it's pretty cool i mean you can take pics and short videos with sound to send via the internet although all of the options are in japanese i do have an english instructions guide made by the guy i bought the camera off so i don't know how accurate they are. i played with the camera for a while then boxed that bad boy back up it's worth getting as a curious item and for the cool box detail but other than that i don't use mine at all but maybe you will who knows catch ya later
Nico0020
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Nico0020 »

hey runkthepunk, would you be willing to sell this to me. I can pay by money order or maybe creditcard. I would really love it if you would. Ill pay for shipping and all, just name a price if you are willing to sell it. just reply here or PM me. :D
Sir Slash

Post by Sir Slash »

yea collecting dreamcast stuff is my hobby 2, i have 3 black dcs and i also have a broadband adapter.... i think the biggest things on my list of to get stuff is capcom fighters from jp and the sonic adv 2 SE... i just love my dreamcast... almost as much as my saturns
WELCO
ME
TOT
HE
NEX
T
LEVEL

ppleeuw
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by ppleeuw »

ey dudes I have all usa and pal games. About half-life; wasn't there a dude called the Kron on this forum who has a copy of half-life? Search the forum for more info bout that...
If one man kills another, he is a murderer, if he kills 1 million, he is a world conquerer
Bluce_Ree
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Bluce_Ree »

Although it'd be good for completist value alone I can't see why anyone would be fussed by Half-Life. Firstly, it's an old pc game and we all have access to pc's presumably. Second, it was good but isn't that good these days.

Plus all DC FSPs suck. Especially with joypads.
RIP Richard Pryor
BornStupid
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by BornStupid »

Although it'd be good for completist value alone I can't see why anyone would be fussed by Half-Life. Firstly, it's an old pc game and we all have access to pc's presumably. Second, it was good but isn't that good these days.

Plus all DC FSPs suck. Especially with joypads.
BS, Unreal tourny is fine, and the joypad works great with it.
Bluce_Ree
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Bluce_Ree »

UT sucks horribly with a joypad. So much so that the only FPS that I can really play on the DC pad is Quake 3 and that's only in arenas that are on a flat floor.

On the pc UT is the superior game but on the DC it's average at best.
RIP Richard Pryor
BornStupid
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by BornStupid »

UT sucks horribly with a joypad. So much so that the only FPS that I can really play on the DC pad is Quake 3 and that's only in arenas that are on a flat floor.

On the pc UT is the superior game but on the DC it's average at best.
Then you're just not good with the pad.
s700pid
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by s700pid »

ppleeuw
Have you got the PAL pinball game? I have only every sent it once and have never seen a review of it... I was going to buy it but decided to wait to check a few review sites to see if it was any good... and god damn it, it sold I really am a dumb ass :evil:
Stupid is as Stupid posts