Best Sega Genisis Emu?

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Best Sega Genisis Emu?

Post by 5504 »

(including SegaG*n) I haven't made a new sega emu since then and wanted to know wich emu would be the best one to get, or if i should just keep my old S*egaGen emu. (sorry bout the warez) thanks!
Sin-Tex

Post by Sin-Tex »

Well it really does depend on if you like using an ilegal emu.

But if your a bible basher & like to stick on the right side of the law, then there is only one Sega gen emu you can use. ( DCGenerator ver 0.34 ).

I would point out to you only two sega gen emu's have been released, DCGenerator is the only legal emu out the other ofcourse is segagen.

Basicly segagen is ilegal, but faster with better compat + sounds & DCGenerator is well not as good but legal :)

Ps sorry to anyone who reads this and goes to church, i ment no offence with that bible basher joke!.
Van_Lardo
DCEmu Hanger On
DCEmu Hanger On

Post by Van_Lardo »

I think that people see the Sega Smash Pack emulator as being the ULTIMATE Genesis emulator out there since it was developed by Sega. There isn't really much motivation to do any better than that basically. :( Shame...
Image http://www.geocities.com/vanlardo HELP! I CAN'T POST ANY MORE MESSAGES! I KEEP GETTING MESSAGES TELLING ME TO COME BACK LATER!
Rocky Balboa
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior

Post by Rocky Balboa »

simple answer: Seg@gen(sega smash pack rom loader), but it is illegal... comes down to whether u care or not :roll: