Think ebay will cancel this on me.

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
farrell2k
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Think ebay will cancel this on me.

Post by farrell2k »

mmboy
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by mmboy »

post what u are giving them here lol
sig down :( gehy boomspeed... any1 wanna host it? where could i host it?
Gmc
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Gmc »

Dam right, those auctions piss me off.
'Get ANY electrical appliance for free!' - my ass.
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

The ones with Free X-box or whatever is usually a matrix sceme. Basically people spend $25 for a Money Savings Report (or some other worthless e-mail with links). Then you get a free spot on a matrix ladder. AFter 20 people or so do this the person on the top gets there system. The thing is whenever this site decides to shut down the other 19 people get screwed. But since you paid for a Money Savings Report they owe you no refunds as the game system is technically free.

Now give me 50 cents lol.
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
perry
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy

Post by perry »

Seems as though they have...
In the words of Q-Tip : Looking for vibes or positivity, not negativity / 'Cause we gotta strive for longevity by online gaming
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by TreyDay »

It's still up. Why are you only selling one at a time?
You don't work, you don't eat.
You don't grind, you shine.
-Mike Jones

281-330-8004, when someone picks up, ask for Mike Jones!

"It's [TreyDay] baby, I'm stackin my cheddar/plus I'm packin mo' heat than a Bill Cosby sweater"
farrell2k
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan

Post by farrell2k »

I am unverified, so I have to sellone at a time. I will get verified soon. I want to sell as many of these as possible, but because of the paypal and ebay fees, I have to charge $1. I doubt anyone will pay this. Someone did buy the $.50 one.

I don't know anything about this $25 money saving report bullship, but here is the deal on free stuff.

These methods of getting free electronics and video games that people are peddling around ebay are a big waste of time and money. Chances are, that in order to get something you would have to committ fraud, which is a serious crime with serious consequences. There is a 99% chance that you won't even get anything, anyway!

Scroll down and I'll show you what was sent to me. The first thing that should tip you off is the fact that these people always use misleading titles for their auctions like: " Playstation 2 PS2, Xbox + Games FREE info." or "New Playstation 2 system for ONLY $5." You get the picture.

An Example listing on ebay.
REMEMBER YOU ARE NOT BIDDING ON THE ACTUAL ELECTRONICS BUT INFORMATION ON GETTING THEM FREE. DO NOT BID ON MORE THAN ONE.

ATTENTION:

This is the first time I am selling this info to the public in general! Do NOT mistake this auction for a wholesale list, "gov. auction info," or ?how-to-get your car sponsored info? etc. because it is not. There is not club or membership to join. This method is unlike anything else. And no, I'm not talking about sprinting out of your local Best Buy with a flat screen monitor under your arm. If you would like to know how you can receive flat screen monitors made with Sony Trinitron components as well as many other consumer electronics for your home and car (the most you will pay is just the shipping costs occasionally) for free, then please read on.

Free In Dash Flip Out DVD Players, Flat Tube TVs, HI-FI Surround Sound Systems, LCD MONITORS & TVs, and Much More!
Please note all products pictured in this auction are actual real examples of some of the models I have received 100% free within the last couple years.
I personally 100% guarantee that if you try my program you can receive state of the art electronics completely free.
If you have access to the internet and a mailing address (your house or apartment will work), then you have everything you need to begin receiving brand new top of the line electronics for free?.. Guaranteed! There is no catch and no hidden costs!

Actual Invoice
that I received from companies by using this program
Click to view inoice.
********* Click on the above invoice then go HERE and take a look around. *****************
**************** Click HERE to see who that Web site is registered to. ***************
Links will open in a new window.

Why bother with ?wholesale? when it is possible to receive all the items pictured above and more completely free?
Until my recent retirement, I was the Chief marketing Director of north America for a major global distribution firm, one of the largest in the world, for 8 years. I worked at the company for a total of over 20 years. During my career, I have received just about every electronic device you can think of for free. Actually I have had companies before that beg to send me additional free products, no joke! I have received a total of thousands of electronics. My house and condo are filled with some of the latest entertainment systems including HDTVs, DVD players/changers, surround sound systems, mini-disc players, and many other great consumer electronics. All of my vehicles are equipped with TFT LCD monitors, DVD players/changers, CD players/changers, navigation systems, audio systems, and much more; all completely free. I have given many of these mobile electronics to my co-workers, friends, and family. I also have sold many of the free products and have made big $$$$$ which helped out with my very early retirement.

Now that I am retired, for the first time ever I am able to expose this to the public. I searched on Yahoo for an hour or two, and I could not find any information whatsoever on this method; hence not many people at all know about this. This concept is already well known by high positioned employees at most marketing and distribution firms since it is part of their daily job. I have worked over 20 years in this field and I know exactly how the system works.

My program should provide you with any of your home and mobile multimedia needs; these are just a few examples:
Flat Tube Color TVs
Digital Surround Sound Systems
LCD Monitors for home and car
DVD Players and Changers for home and car
Digital Cameras
VCD Players
4 Head Hi-FI VCRs
Stereo Systems with Mini-Disc Changers
2.4 GHZ Cordless Phones
Digital Satellite Decoders
MP3 Players
Flat Speakers
Cordless Phones w/ 20 Mile Range (Why pay $80+/month for a cell?)
Video Phones
Cable Modems
Home and Vehicle Alarms
And much, much more!

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah. You get the picture.

I am goig to tell you why this info is worthless to the average joe.
What this information tells you to do is to head on over to (Your wholesale list, which is actually just a directory of companies.) globalsources.com, which is a directory of these companies. You sign up for an account there which allows you to request free product samples from listed companies. You do so by e-mail or in writing.

Manufacturers do give out free samples of their products, but not to the average joe. They give them out to companies and organizations who either promote their product, or sell it. For example, The guys and gals over at IGN.COM do reviews on video games, and because their site reaches a lot of people, they get tons of free video games from companies. The same goes for companies who review consumer electronics such as TVs, VCRs, etc. See what I am getting at? It is essentially a cheap form of advertisement for companies and manufacturers. Unless you're a BIG business who can sell 10,000 big screen plasma TVs or 10,000 Playstations per month, or you are a company like IGN.COM, manufacturers are NOT going to give you anything for FREE!

Now, if you're the average joe and you want a free DVD player from sony, the ONLY way you have any chance of getting one is to lie to them. You'd have to do something to convince them that giving you one for FREE is in their best interest. You'd have to say something along the lines of "Hello, I represent xxx company, and we're interested in possibly ordering 15,000 DVD players on a monthly basis for sale in the North Western U.S. We'd like a sample DVD player sent to use so that we may evaluate it, etc." Unless you are a business that is truly interested in selling their product, you are committing fraud!

The point is that companies are NOT going to give you FREE merchandise. It's an absolute shame that Ebay allows these people to sell this information.

If after reading this, you still feel that there is a chance that companies will give you (the average joe) thousands of dollars worth of equipment for free, I just want to let you know that I have some wonderful ocean-front property, IN LAND-LOCKED POLAND, that I would LOVE to sell you.

When this guy sends this nonsense to you, after spending $10, you notice that his info has pictures hotlinked from http://www.rcpdist.com/freebeemee/ I am sure that the guy in the pic is probably the genius who is selling this crap.

END
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

Ebay supposedly isn't allowing that stuff. There is a thing in there rules saying you can not sell URL's. Well I guess that actually isn't a URL.

What ticks me off is I got a temp ban for selling a used copy of Everquest, but people can sell this information.

Oh I want to buy some Ocean-front property in Poland!
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by TreyDay »

The one I found is real, but you do commit a type of fraud.
You don't work, you don't eat.
You don't grind, you shine.
-Mike Jones

281-330-8004, when someone picks up, ask for Mike Jones!

"It's [TreyDay] baby, I'm stackin my cheddar/plus I'm packin mo' heat than a Bill Cosby sweater"
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

If you want a legal way to get cheap electronics the Matrix would be the way to go. This is one I found that accepts normal payment and that has been around for a long time:

http://www.ezstuff.s5.com/contact.htm

Saved you $5 from paying someone for the link LOL. I have talked to people who said they got there stuff after about 3 months or so.
Chaniyth
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Chaniyth »

I got suckered into one before. The guy sent me an eBook. I tried EXACTLY what he said to do, at EXACTLY the same place he supposively got his stuff, and they sent me some BS eMail letter.
SlammedNiss
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by SlammedNiss »

Veggita2099 wrote:If you want a legal way to get cheap electronics the Matrix would be the way to go. This is one I found that accepts normal payment and that has been around for a long time:

Saved you $5 from paying someone for the link LOL. I have talked to people who said they got there stuff after about 3 months or so.
ok.. so I went ahead and tried it.. Signed up for an Xbox for $25. If I don't get it, it's only $25.. If I do, that would be f'n sweet. I'll keep you all posted...
Nyarlathotep
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Nyarlathotep »

An Ancient Proverb wrote:A Fool and his money are soon parted
farrell2k
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan

Post by farrell2k »

Veggita2099 wrote:If you want a legal way to get cheap electronics the Matrix would be the way to go. This is one I found that accepts normal payment and that has been around for a long time:

This is a pyramid scheme, and it is illegal. If you paid anything to these guys, you have been duped. Follow the logic. The numbers just don't add up.

The operators of this (freeservers site - s5.com - wow, what a suprise!) are in this gig to make money.

They promise an xbox to every 3 people who pay $25. - An Xbox costs $199 - granted, they may have bought them in bulk, so they could probably get them for $130-$170. But wait, 3 people only pay a total of $75. No need to worry, their advertising revenue pays for the rest of the cost! - yeah right! - Internet advertising was big back in the day, but don't expect to make much these days. So, I am sure that as soon as they get $75, they're going to priority ship off you $200 xbox......

The problem with this is that with their current operating model, if they are sending boxes, they aren't making a dime!

These are pyramid schemes and are illegal and he numbers dont work. You sign up 300 people; 300 x 25 = 7,500 earned; Cost of 300 xboxes = 199 x 300 = 59,700. I am sure that they're internet ad revenue will cover the remaining 52k.........come on guys. Dispute those credit card charges, and request refunds from paypal, if you were dumb enough to fall for this.

For every 300 people they sign up, 100 of them supposedly get boxes. Now the rest, the remaining 200 need theirs- They now have to sign up and additional 600 people. When they do this, 200 people supposedly get their xboxes. Now 400 people need them so they have to sign up another 1,200 people - It just gets silly after a while.
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

ACtually the way it works is every 20 people who sign up then 1 person gets a X-box. The 4 your talking about is the example they use. The X-box is a 20 person matrix. 20 people pay $25 that equals $500. So there is how they make the money. They pay $200 (maybe less) for the Xbox and they make $300.
farrell2k
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan

Post by farrell2k »

The math still doesnt work and never will. they make $500 and have enough to send out 2 boxes. Who pays for the 18 people that are left? - the next xx number of people, and who pays for them, the next xxx number of poeple. You cannot get a $30 for $25. You will always be short $5.

Nevermind. Good luck.
SlammedNiss
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by SlammedNiss »

farrell2k wrote:The math still doesnt work and never will. they make $500 and have enough to send out 2 boxes. Who pays for the 18 people that are left? - the next xx number of people, and who pays for them, the next xxx number of poeple. You cannot get a $30 for $25. You will always be short $5.

Nevermind. Good luck.
True. I'm an extremely skeptical person. But, I figure, what the hay. It's only $25. If I don't get it, I'm not out that much. If I do, then I have me a console that will play all my divx movies without glitches, unlike dcdivx. Honestly, I probably won't receive it, but $25 is worth it to me to try it out. Like I said, I'll keep you guys posted...
mmboy
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by mmboy »

How about 20 of you guys send me $15 and I'll pick one of you to get an Xbox randomly, seriously, if 20 of you want to.... serious
sig down :( gehy boomspeed... any1 wanna host it? where could i host it?
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

SlammedNiss wrote:
farrell2k wrote:The math still doesnt work and never will. they make $500 and have enough to send out 2 boxes. Who pays for the 18 people that are left? - the next xx number of people, and who pays for them, the next xxx number of poeple. You cannot get a $30 for $25. You will always be short $5.

Nevermind. Good luck.
True. I'm an extremely skeptical person. But, I figure, what the hay. It's only $25. If I don't get it, I'm not out that much. If I do, then I have me a console that will play all my divx movies without glitches, unlike dcdivx. Honestly, I probably won't receive it, but $25 is worth it to me to try it out. Like I said, I'll keep you guys posted...
I feel the same way. I say eventually we will get one, however when I don't know. I too tried the Xbox matrix, although I will probably buy my own Xbox within a month or so. I figure I could always sell that one if I should ever get it.

I know what farrel means though. Eventually it will get to the point that there will be a ton of people lined up before a person gets there item.
Matt Average
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Matt Average »

what the screw :P :cry: :evil: :roll: