Post your Dreamcast history

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
ben15dc
a frickin badge
a frickin badge
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by ben15dc »

O got mine when it was $80 at walmart, probably a year and a few months ago.
[UR4]Dutch
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by [UR4]Dutch »

Got my first DC somewhere in 2000. The store recommended Sonic Adventure but I brought it back after 2 hours.....wasn't my type of game (yet). Instead I got Sega Rally 2 and I was hooked!!!! My second game was Soul Calibur, the game amazed me since the last good fighting game I played was Virtua fighter 2 on the SS (I'm not a big Tekken fan). Rest is history. I currently own 9 Dreamcasts (4 special models), about 120 original games (mostly PAL) and a shitload of accesoires.

My favorite game (series) of all time is Biohazard (Resident Evil). When I heard that the new RE was going to be released on the Dreamcast I knew I had to have that system. RE:Code Veronica is, in my opinion, the best RE part ever and one of the best DC games released.

P.S: Although I didn't like Sonic at first it's also one of my favorite games right now. Great level design (story is a bit lame though) and lot's of speed.
feels
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by feels »

October 1999: Bought Dreamcast :D
1999 - 2002: 30+ Dreamcast game library :o
December 2002: Found DCEmulation.com (Where was I?) :roll:
January 2003: DreamSNES :P

Import Plans for 2003: Ikaruga, King of Fighters 2001, Shenmue II, Super Street Fighter IIX, Zero Gunner 2 :mrgreen:
Warmachine
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Warmachine »

I got my dreamcast about 2 years ago. It came with the 2 games, 2 controlers, system, vmu, and demo disc. About a week later my dads friend gave us 70 games!! But to bad they were all burned copys or I would have sold them :wink:
:headbang: Dreamcast :headbang: