Dreamsnes 9.8 download not working

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
SpiderW
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Dreamsnes 9.8 download not working

Post by SpiderW »

hey, the Dreamsnes ver 9.8 download stalls after you get around 60 and 70% Thats a mega bumma cause I wanna try it out, and my download limit is nearly hit! Sooo.... Who can fix this?
Crack a window will ya!
Cless
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Re: Dreamsnes 9.8 download not working

Post by Cless »

SpiderW wrote:hey, the Dreamsnes ver 9.8 download stalls after you get around 60 and 70% Thats a mega bumma cause I wanna try it out, and my download limit is nearly hit! Sooo.... Who can fix this?
What the hell is Download limit?
SpiderW
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by SpiderW »

Download limit.... you know, how much you can download a month without being charged extra, well thats not what needs fixing, just the Dreamsnes 9.8 download.
Cless
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by Cless »

SpiderW wrote:Download limit.... you know, how much you can download a month without being charged extra, well thats not what needs fixing, just the Dreamsnes 9.8 download.
I've never heard of Download limit I dont think we have then around here.
pavelbure
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by pavelbure »

some internet companies charge you after you download say 5 gigs. im sure its different though.

back on topic, i downloaded the plain files fine.
How many more people do the Radical Islamic Subhuman Cockroaches have to kill before people realize they need to be taken out ?
FFXI Server: Gilgamesh
FFXIV Server: Figaro
Liberals click here !!!!
SpiderW
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by SpiderW »

5 gigs? Well we are on a 56k connection and its a 300 meg limit, gotta love these Australia telecomunication companies, but anyways, hows the link gonna get fixed? and if a bunch of secret people already fixed it, can they post it or somthin or other? Cheers.
Crack a window will ya!
Dr. Zoidberg
The Filth
The Filth

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

All of the 0.9.8 files are downloading OK for me, have you tried using a download manager (Flashget, Netpumper etc.)?
adrianrazor
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by adrianrazor »

Well if you use windows 98 you might come accross some problems running and installing the installer for dreamsnes 9.8, try looking at their tutorial for more technical info.

What operating system do you use and what is it's speed , ram etc...
SpiderW
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by SpiderW »

I've got Xp, and the problem is the download just stops at about 60 something percent. No, I don't have any download managers.
But now I got an even biggera and worsera problem (kinda a life and death situation) its wacked down at http://www.dcemulation.org/phpBB/viewto ... 403#206403
Crack a window will ya!