Feet of Fury for sale

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
Kiley
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Feet of Fury for sale

Post by Kiley »

CAgames.com wrote:the finished FoF game will be sold rather than posted online
Big news... I hope that postage from the United States doesnt get in the way of myself and other international Homebrew DC fans playing such a great game...

More than one distribution point maybe CA? Have one in UK, one in US, one in Europe, one in Japan, one in Australia. Find someone you can trust in all of those regions to get the image of the proper CD and distribute it locally maybe?

Who would buy... I want to, but, as I've stated, not if its gonna cost me an arm and a leg

Kiley
Daniel Kiley is still "dreaming"
farrell2k
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan

Post by farrell2k »

Idoubt many people will pay for a dancing game. I will not pay for it, but I wish them well, and I hope this opens the eyes of more people. I doubt it will though. Homebrew developers are still developing and selling software for the TG-16 CD, but no one is taking notice. Then again, more people probably have a DC.
JMD
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by JMD »

Buy all the news DC games .... It's should be the last ...

I think I'll buy it to show DC is not dead !
reaper2k2
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by reaper2k2 »

DDR sells heeps its a dancing game he need's to sell it to japan then he would make a million $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Its a very good game i told him it would of sold dont give it away its to well done to be not rewarded ...

if he can port it to xbox and ps2 . we will all never see them again it would sell very well theres a big market for this type of game in japan .... thats the only problem they have to sell it to the right market not to the USA and it has to be for XBOX DC PS2 then maybe it would do well enff but every one should buy it if they suport homebrew or like this type of game its worth every cent just like kos its free but could be sold its that good

:?
http://homebrew.dcemulation.com/dcgames/ *homebrew webbrowser games *

http://r2k2gate.topcities.com *dev site and my releases*
Im' a Commodorian are you?
HyperG
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by HyperG »

Of course somebody might not agree to their hard work into making this game, and put it up to download. Hopefully they decide on some anti pirate method before distributing it to the massives through selling it online.
If you think typing 'make' is hard, forget coding.
If you can't figure out the commands to DC-Tool, forget coding.
If you think coding is as easy as typing printf("Hello World\n"); , shoot yourself.
farrell2k
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan

Post by farrell2k »

Also, how are they going to have this pressed, on CD or GD?
Cless
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by Cless »

farrell2k wrote:Also, how are they going to have this pressed, on CD or GD?
CD because its cheaper and makes you not have to have liscene from sega.
Cless
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by Cless »

reaper2k2 wrote:DDR sells heeps its a dancing game he need's to sell it to japan then he would make a million $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Its a very good game i told him it would of sold dont give it away its to well done to be not rewarded ...

if he can port it to xbox and ps2 . we will all never see them again it would sell very well theres a big market for this type of game in japan .... thats the only problem they have to sell it to the right market not to the USA and it has to be for XBOX DC PS2 then maybe it would do well enff but every one should buy it if they suport homebrew or like this type of game its worth every cent just like kos its free but could be sold its that good

:?
Are you crazy the America market loves this stuff to. I know me and about 20 friend of mine like it. Every arcade in raleigh has DDR machine and there the most played. For every time someone play's 1 games of tekken 4 or soul calibur 2, 7 people have played DDR. Its the most popular craze everwhere around here. Plus Naomi so some reason is the most popular board at are Namco Arcade lol.
mmboy
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by mmboy »

WoW, w/ a story mode and a bit easier dificulty level (yea thats right! lol) THis game would be awesome, I'm guessing the game will be somewhere around the price range of $10? Well I want to be the first one to buy it!! Hey dan, can u sign mine? :D thanx
sig down :( gehy boomspeed... any1 wanna host it? where could i host it?
Warmachine
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Warmachine »

More info
Cless
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by Cless »

mmboy wrote:WoW, w/ a story mode and a bit easier dificulty level (yea thats right! lol) THis game would be awesome, I'm guessing the game will be somewhere around the price range of $10? Well I want to be the first one to buy it!! Hey dan, can u sign mine? :D thanx
Try like more like $35 for domestic customiers and about $55 for imports. No ones gonna get it comerical pressed and sell it for $10.
bizzle

Post by bizzle »

Cless wrote:
mmboy wrote:WoW, w/ a story mode and a bit easier dificulty level (yea thats right! lol) THis game would be awesome, I'm guessing the game will be somewhere around the price range of $10? Well I want to be the first one to buy it!! Hey dan, can u sign mine? :D thanx
Try like more like $35 for domestic customiers and about $55 for imports. No ones gonna get it comerical pressed and sell it for $10.

maybe i shouldnt comment on this.
Cless
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by Cless »

Xylene wrote:
Cless wrote:

maybe i shouldnt comment on this.
Nah go for it.
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

I wouldn't pay anything for it, but Im not a dance game lover.
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
mmboy
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by mmboy »

Ooops didn't realize he was getting em pressed, but still $35 Cless?, he will only sell liek 2 copies. If they r pressed, then they should be around $20 + s&h, that sounds fair doesn't it, cuz even sum games when they 1st came out on DC they barely cost $20!
ReGex
FrNES Creator
FrNES Creator

Post by ReGex »

[quote]Hey dan, can u sign mine?[/quote]

I'll get mine signed too... and put them beside my signed Bleemcast discs. :D

-ReGex
mmboy
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by mmboy »

Oh yea, I need DJ geki 2 sign mine too :D 8-)
Cless
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by Cless »

mmboy wrote:Oh yea, I need DJ geki 2 sign mine too :D 8-)
Yeah why dont you wait for response to see if he even wants to sell them. Plus theres not enough songs on it to sell it and its has some pad compatablity issues. Plus only having 1 artist makes the style really limited.
I.M. Weasel
Iron Muskateer Weasel

Post by I.M. Weasel »

farrell2k wrote:Idoubt many people will pay for a dancing game. I will not pay for it, but I wish them well, and I hope this opens the eyes of more people. I doubt it will though. Homebrew developers are still developing and selling software for the TG-16 CD, but no one is taking notice. Then again, more people probably have a DC.

Farrell can you send me a link in reply or post a link to the homebrew TG-16 site?

And yes, georgey does have the book upside down,maybe hes trying to read it in spanish. lol!
:arrow: http://tofuheavyindustries.com
Mac Dream Tool / Mac Dream Tool Services (released Sept. 2019)
Creator of Various awesome Video Games

"You don't have to be forgiven. Clint Eastwood taught us that."
Kiley
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by Kiley »

Cless wrote:
mmboy wrote:Oh yea, I need DJ geki 2 sign mine too :D 8-)
Yeah why dont you wait for response to see if he even wants to sell them.
Umm Cless, he is gonna sell em... thats what this whole topic's about! :o

see http://www.cagames.com !!!!!

Once you start selling homebrew you cross a fine line in legitimacy...

Have they contacted Sega? Maybe they could distribute on real GDs 8-)

I doubt it though :P

Kiley
Daniel Kiley is still "dreaming"