Yay!

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
LukeD
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Yay!

Post by LukeD »

I just picked up Test Drive Le Mans at Best Buy for $10. :D Just thought you might like to know where to get it cheap. Post other great deals here.
It's all About the Pentiums!!!
LukeD
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by LukeD »

Just picked up Ecco the Dolphin for DC at Software Ect. for $10. That brings my DC game total up to 17. Not bad for a guy who never had a job. ;)
It's all About the Pentiums!!!
Katana_

Post by Katana_ »

yeah Great games at a great price.... a wonderful thing
unisprise
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

tragedy

Post by unisprise »

close to four months ago, I had someone break into my apartment.
they stole several thousand dollars worth of my property.
I dont' complain about the ps2. I don't complain about my cameras. but they stole more than 25 dreamcast games, my dreamcast, and a box of more than 50 sms games I've had since I was a kid. I DO NOT use backups, ever.... and I am slowly building a collection again... oh how I miss my typing of the dead, oh how I miss my wetrix+ and chu chu rocket... seaman! where are you?
Vlad Tepes
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Vlad Tepes »

the EB where I work has Aerowings2 and Virtua On...both include memory cards and are only $20. Not bad considering EB sells memory cards alone for $14.99.