Is the xbox action replay out yet?

General purpose discussion about gaming and emulation.
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by TreyDay »

And here they are:
That's me on the bottom

So don't hope for Action Replay to get super jump; just get good at Halo :D
You don't work, you don't eat.
You don't grind, you shine.
-Mike Jones

281-330-8004, when someone picks up, ask for Mike Jones!

"It's [TreyDay] baby, I'm stackin my cheddar/plus I'm packin mo' heat than a Bill Cosby sweater"
vicviper74
Modder Of Rage
Modder Of Rage

lol

Post by vicviper74 »

umm yeah i can already do that. peanut head! :P But i'm talking about the real levels, the cop op mode.
kaze
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by kaze »

i hope your xboxes explode into a million pieces.
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by TreyDay »

Why?
-Mike Jones

"It's [TreyDay] baby, I'm stackin my cheddar/plus I'm packin mo' heat than a Bill Cosby sweater"
vicviper74
Modder Of Rage
Modder Of Rage

????

Post by vicviper74 »

LIKE WISE TO WHATEVER SYSTEM YOU OWN.

MAY IT BLOW INTO A THOUSAND PIECES AND THOSE PIECES BLOW UP INTO ANOTHER THOUSAND PEICES!!!!!! AND THAT SOMEONE POOPS ON THOSE THOUSANDS OF PIECES. AND THAT THOSE PIECES FALL INTO YOUR FOOD AND THAT YOU DIE FROM FOOD POISONING. AND THAT YOUR CORPSE GET BURIED WITH THOSE THOUSAND PIECES AND THAT YOU GOTO HEAVEN KNOWING THAT YOUR DIED WITH THE VERY THING YOU HATE. AND THAT IT IS GONNA BE WITH YOUR BODY FOR ETERNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA :twisted: HA :twisted: HA :twisted: HA :twisted: HA!!!!!!!
ecd666
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Re: ????

Post by ecd666 »

[quote="vicviper74"]LIKE WISE TO WHATEVER SYSTEM YOU OWN.

MAY IT BLOW INTO A THOUSAND PIECES AND THOSE PIECES BLOW UP INTO ANOTHER THOUSAND PEICES!!!!!! AND THAT SOMEONE POOPS ON THOSE THOUSANDS OF PIECES. AND THAT THOSE PIECES FALL INTO YOUR FOOD AND THAT YOU DIE FROM FOOD POISONING. AND THAT YOUR CORPSE GET BURIED WITH THOSE THOUSAND PIECES AND THAT YOU GOTO HEAVEN KNOWING THAT YOUR DIED WITH THE VERY THING YOU HATE. AND THAT IT IS GONNA BE WITH YOUR BODY FOR ETERNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA :twisted: HA :twisted: HA :twisted: HA :twisted: HA!!!!!!![/quote]

That was pretty uncalled for, as was kaze's remark.
kaze
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Re: ????

Post by kaze »

ecd666 wrote:
vicviper74 wrote:LIKE WISE TO WHATEVER SYSTEM YOU OWN.

HA :twisted: HA :twisted: HA :twisted: HA :twisted: HA!!!!!!!
That was pretty uncalled for, as was kaze's remark.
no it wasnt. i do hope that do explode. i dont use gamesharks/action replays. whoever uses them i hope their systems explode.
BlackAura
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by BlackAura »

They can be useful for non-cheating purposes too, you know. Especially for the older systems, like the Amiga or C64 Action Replay.
kaze
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by kaze »

BlackAura wrote:They can be useful for non-cheating purposes too, you know. Especially for the older systems, like the Amiga or C64 Action Replay.
true, but the majority of people just want the standard cheating bs. now if they were used for nicer purposes like nice debug features id be all for them, but ive seen many many games ruined by them, so personally i hate them.
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by TreyDay »

I've never had anything like Action Replay, except for Game Genie on NES. I was young when it came out and thought by cheats it meant I would be able to shoot fireballs when I was playing TMNT3; I was disappointed. :cry:
-Mike Jones

Quall
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Quall »

Couldn't you use that debug kit that's for xbox to cheat?
Polymira
DCEmu Ex-Admin
DCEmu Ex-Admin

Post by Polymira »

Question ... Gameshark / Actionreplay ... they neverare lescensed right? Like bleemcast.

I know that a lot of hackers out there use these when cracking a console open to run their code... and if a xbox ver is comming out, i don't see how it would be different. But there is no way they could crack the 1024bit encryted private key to sign the disk...
--pSyCo
Safety in Nimbus
Revenge Therapist
Revenge Therapist

Post by Safety in Nimbus »

kaze wrote:gameshark must die
Agreed. GS ruined my experience for PSO and it ruins most game experiences when you use it. Take my neighbor for exampl, he was playing Red Faction on the hardest difficulty setting using a gameshark and when i confronted him that it was defeating the point of playing hard his response was "Dude, the game is freaking hard, i need to cheat" . o_O err...hello the point of playing on hard mode is for a challenge. now he uses it on everygame, devil may cry, GTA3, gran turismo 3 and so on.

I have no problem using a cheating device for simple fun stuff that won't actually affect the game (unless i beat it to death...) and other potential users. like all the spiffy Smackdown 1 codes (I'm sure HH knows what im talking about) and who could forget having General Leo in your party in FF3 and the Sephiroth/Aerith trick in FF7.
BlackAura
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by BlackAura »

They're putting all of their resources into producing a disc that'll work on a Gamecube? They must be quite dedicated to it then, because that's probably not going to happen unless they can work out a way to press GC discs.

As for the Xbox, I think I read somewhere that it was possible to crack the XBE signing on the Xbox, and some hacker who was tearing the Xbox to peices said he was working on a way of creating bootable discs that work without a chip. I think he said he'd actually found the key by logging the Xbox CPU's data bus, and there's no way MS could have protected against that. Smart donkey.
Quall
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Quall »

Well, at least xbox's online plan is very strict.

What was that genesis game that required you to reset your console to play the last boss? I remember it was used for protections against the game genie. Too bad something like that can't be done on the newer consoles.