Anyone ever been arrested??

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
MetalGearRay
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by MetalGearRay »

Ya know, jail would be great if you could share a cell with a hot girl.
Ghaleon
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Ghaleon »

-Azathoth- wrote:
Ghaleon wrote:
Ghaleon wrote:I've been arrested a few times. Probably will be again tomorrow or monday.
Ok, I actually just got arrested again yesterday, and spent 24 hrs in jail. So I was "almost" right :P
The most boring 24 hours of your life, huh? :lol: How'd ya like them bologne sandwiches?
Actually, it's all perspective. Look at it like this: $20 for one night(which is cheaper than the cheapest hotel we got around, PLUS it's cleaner), you already got roommates to help with the cleaning and stuff, free cable, they provide your food, clothes, and bedding. :P

BTW, we didn't have bologne sandwiches. Dinner was some Taco Supreme looking thing with corn and a rice crispy treat(Kellog brand). Breakfast today was french toast with sausage and orange juice and milk, and lunch was chicken with some other stuff I didn't get to eat because they were ejecting me early :P

Either way, when you go back and forth so many times, you learn to look at the good side of it.
Polymira
DCEmu Ex-Admin
DCEmu Ex-Admin

Post by Polymira »

Ya, once...

possesion of less then an oz of marijuana, minor in possesion of tobaco, possesion of drug paraphanelia ... not a good day =/
--pSyCo
az_bont
Administrator
Administrator

Post by az_bont »

Ghaleon wrote:
-Azathoth- wrote:
Ghaleon wrote:
Ghaleon wrote:I've been arrested a few times. Probably will be again tomorrow or monday.
Ok, I actually just got arrested again yesterday, and spent 24 hrs in jail. So I was "almost" right :P
The most boring 24 hours of your life, huh? :lol: How'd ya like them bologne sandwiches?
Actually, it's all perspective. Look at it like this: $20 for one night(which is cheaper than the cheapest hotel we got around, PLUS it's cleaner), you already got roommates to help with the cleaning and stuff, free cable, they provide your food, clothes, and bedding. :P

BTW, we didn't have bologne sandwiches. Dinner was some Taco Supreme looking thing with corn and a rice crispy treat(Kellog brand). Breakfast today was french toast with sausage and orange juice and milk, and lunch was chicken with some other stuff I didn't get to eat because they were ejecting me early :P

Either way, when you go back and forth so many times, you learn to look at the good side of it.
You were a criminal and they trated you like a king?! I'm surprised they didn't offer to wipe your arse for you whilst they were at it!
Sick of sub-par Dreamcast web browsers that fail to impress? Visit Psilocybin Dreams!
zickfun
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by zickfun »

8 After school's in a year (stupid reasons like walking into another room or baggin the girl with retarted hands or saying to her friend 'snap twig')

around 20 lunch times

gone to the police station for stealing a power ranger toy when i was 4

suspended from my table tennis club for swearing loudly across 16 courts
-Azathoth-
Jounin Shinobi
Jounin Shinobi

Post by -Azathoth- »

Ghaleon wrote:
-Azathoth- wrote:
Ghaleon wrote:

All I got was a nasty bologne sandwich and a carton of chocolate milk. :evil:

I would have shanked you for that rice cripsy treat. :knife:
"Deviantart is the home of messed up emo kids"