Phantasy Star

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
Lord_Ball
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Phantasy Star

Post by Lord_Ball »

Finally got the DC - PC Server working on my comp. (for others having problems try re-installing the Dial-up server using different Driver files- that's how I got it working).

I would like to play some PSOV2 (maybe a little challenge mode, as I've never been online with Version 2 before now). When I went online Nobody was there so I'm looking here to see if anyone wants to join me in a quest to vanquish evil, and have nice wholesome as it was meant to be fun.
0newinged
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by 0newinged »

What OS did you use to make the connection with? For the life of me I can't get it to work in XP :(

And I'd play ya, but i've ...uhh... forcefully resigned from dreamcast PSO. :|
Lord_Ball
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Lord_Ball »

I use 98. I had the problem where it would do everything but answer the call, which for the server is pretty much everything isn't it?.
Great One
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by Great One »

Lord_Ball wrote:I use 98. I had the problem where it would do everything but answer the call, which for the server is pretty much everything isn't it?.
Sue i play PSO :D :D :D .... But are you saying there was absolutely NOBODY online???? Cause that aint normal... Anyways i did that dc-pc thing and got it to work... But pso was lagging cause i only had a 180MHZ pc and the NAT (network adress translation) was not being done fast enough for my game not to lag. So i gave it up and went back to dial up... anyways try making sure the dns proxy is not turned on in winroute... cause that might be the prob... And have you tested it with a browser???
Lord_Ball
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Lord_Ball »

Well I only checked a few Ships/Blocks, but there wasn't anybody in any of them so I decided I'd just make a team and start playing anyway. My comp. is only a 333, but if I don't have anything going on on it other than one window net surfing It seems to run fine. I don't have any problems anymore with the DC - PC server stuff. Actually when I re-installed the Dial-up server I used some files from win95 that I found online and it's working like a dream, Ok so it takes about a 30 seconds for stuff I pick up in PSO to get in my inventory, but movement and actions run smooth.

If you want to play online what Level characters? I have a several really low level (around 5 - 10), 1 around the 40s, Darth is 99 and 100(explained below), and I'm not sure of one of my others(haven't played him in awhile). Or we could just start new chars.

My browser works great, Infact I was able to make a "Backup" of Darth by Emailing him to myself then downloading him to a different vmu. I sent/recieved him using the email service I set-up under webbrowser.
Great One
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by Great One »

Lord_Ball wrote:Well I only checked a few Ships/Blocks, but there wasn't anybody in any of them so I decided I'd just make a team and start playing anyway. My comp. is only a 333, but if I don't have anything going on on it other than one window net surfing It seems to run fine. I don't have any problems anymore with the DC - PC server stuff. Actually when I re-installed the Dial-up server I used some files from win95 that I found online and it's working like a dream, Ok so it takes about a 30 seconds for stuff I pick up in PSO to get in my inventory, but movement and actions run smooth.

If you want to play online what Level characters? I have a several really low level (around 5 - 10), 1 around the 40s, Darth is 99 and 100(explained below), and I'm not sure of one of my others(haven't played him in awhile). Or we could just start new chars.

My browser works great, Infact I was able to make a "Backup" of Darth by Emailing him to myself then downloading him to a different vmu. I sent/recieved him using the email service I set-up under webbrowser.
ok..... try pressing X on every ship to see who's on... if it gives you 0 for everything than you have a prob. Anyways my char is at level 60 and im known as Great One. Whenever you wanna play tell me... I dont have school friday so ill definately be on :D .
Lord_Ball
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Lord_Ball »

I never work friday's or the weekends so I'm pretty much free. I forgot about checking the number of users by using "X" button... Been awhile. What Type of Character are you? I'll see If I have anyone I can Balance a team out with.
towlie
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by towlie »

im a RAcast
Great One
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by Great One »

Lord_Ball wrote:I never work friday's or the weekends so I'm pretty much free. I forgot about checking the number of users by using "X" button... Been awhile. What Type of Character are you? I'll see If I have anyone I can Balance a team out with.
im a HUmar... and i use the weapon Lavis cannon +99 8-) 8-)
Lord_Ball
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Lord_Ball »

Well I'll be on off and on all weekend, I'll be on one of the US ships (as I get a slightly better connection). Hope to see you online I'll probably use my FOnewearl Kestra. She kinda sucks though Lev 10 and all but I can Still Kick some butt (or she will when she gets higher spells).