Does Rand Linden come here anymore?

Here lies the historical and much-loved bleemcast! forum, once frequented and moderated by Rand Linden himself, preserved for future generations to enjoy. All new bleemcast!-related posts should be made in the main forum below.
Rand Campbell
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Does Rand Linden come here anymore?

Post by Rand Campbell »

Just wondering, even if he isn't doing bleem anymore it would still be nice to have him around to answer questions or be involved in the community as a person not just the "Bleem" creator. Who knows, he might even be interested in helping a little with the freeware emulators since he has pretty much the supreme knowledge od the dreamcast system.
Hope to see you around soon.!!!!

Rand Campbell :eek:
Dr Wily

Post by Dr Wily »

yeah, he does. He's made a couple of posts in *this* forum since Bleem! died, as well as the programming discussion and Staff forums. Plus you see his name on the 'currently browsing' bit at the bottom of the front page every so often.
Schnapple
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by Schnapple »

More importantly he recently posted to lay rest to any speculation of Bleemcast being released in any free or open source form.

Schnapple
w1nedap00h
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by w1nedap00h »

Yeah i wish he'd come here a little more often though. Just to shed some light on things might be cool ... to know if they're selling bleem or anything like that. Oh well im playing MGS! right now i love this game. :-)
Schnapple
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by Schnapple »

Well BleemDirect went down with the Bleem ship, so no Bleem isn't selling Bleemcast, but EB still has stock.

Schnapple
DeGamer1
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by DeGamer1 »

I see him here every now and then. Just check on the people that are on at the bottom of the forum index page.
Oh, no. NO! You can't do this to me. Don't give me a playstation. NOOOOOOOOOO! I don't want a piece of crap. Take it back and burn it to heeelll!!! Die Sony Computer Entertainment with you PS (Piece of Sh?t) and your PS 2 (Piece of Sh?t?2)
LukeD
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by LukeD »

Does he reply to PMs or just ignore them? Cause I was wondering if I should PM him but I don't know if he replys to them all.
Rand Linden
bleemcast! Creator
bleemcast! Creator

Post by Rand Linden »

Generally speaking, I *don't* reply to PMs.

Rand.
LukeD
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by LukeD »

:D WOW Rand replied to my post. I talked to Bleem's Maker. Thanks Rand you made my day.

Anyway sorry about Bleem Rand. You guys made a great product and stuck with it as long as you could. Great job on 4 great products. (Bleem for PC included)
It's all About the Pentiums!!!
Sub Woofer
DCEmu Cop
DCEmu Cop

Post by Sub Woofer »

I think its a fantastic honor that Rand comes here at all, most coders wouldn't spend this much time with their fans.

As for Rand not answering PM's, I think that is to be expected. You wouldn't beleive how many e-mails/messages/questions people of his stature recieve. It'd take him literally years to answer them all.

One question for Rand if he ever reads this, what are your plans for the future? do you plan to re-join a software company? or start another independent program?

Whatever it is, best of luck with the future.

Spiderman! Spiderman! Friendy Neighbourhood Spiderman!
Spins a web... any size..... catches thiefs, just like flies!
WATCH OUT... here comes the Spiderman!
ScruffysApricots
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior

Post by ScruffysApricots »

lol :lol:
she on a morto cycle - AmadeusZull