Emulation Experts and Console owners, lend me your ears...

General purpose discussion about gaming and emulation.
Lone Wolf
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Emulation Experts and Console owners, lend me your ears...

Post by Lone Wolf »

Ok heres the deal:

I can mod my PSX for 15-20 dollars. Most convenient, I have memory cards and everything, many PSX games I still want to get, PSX games are real cheap these days., and was recently blessed by a perfect NES emulator.

Buy a Dreamcast for 30-50. Still cheap, and a lot of great DC classics I still want to play (Skies of Arcadia, Sonic, Soul Calibur) which are all also low cost and the DC probably has the best emulation scene today.

PS2. 300 bucks to buy it and have it modded at my last tally, not leaving much cash for games (of course, I still have mY NES cd...). Compatible with all of those great PSX games, and has a lot of games I would like to get my hands on. Capcom Vs. SNk 2, Guilty Gear XXX, FFX, Kingdom Hearts etc.... has great emulators for NES, SMS, Genesis, and what seems like a bright outlook for the future of emulation on the system... but is it worth it relative to my other options? 300 bucks is a lot of cash to me at the moment.

Thanks for your time.
" To open a door thou must possess the key. "
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Re: Emulation Experts and Console owners, lend me your ears...

Post by Veggita2099 »

Lone Wolf wrote:Ok heres the deal:

I can mod my PSX for 15-20 dollars. Most convenient, I have memory cards and everything, many PSX games I still want to get, PSX games are real cheap these days., and was recently blessed by a perfect NES emulator.

Buy a Dreamcast for 30-50. Still cheap, and a lot of great DC classics I still want to play (Skies of Arcadia, Sonic, Soul Calibur) which are all also low cost and the DC probably has the best emulation scene today.

PS2. 300 bucks to buy it and have it modded at my last tally, not leaving much cash for games (of course, I still have mY NES cd...). Compatible with all of those great PSX games, and has a lot of games I would like to get my hands on. Capcom Vs. SNk 2, Guilty Gear XXX, FFX, Kingdom Hearts etc.... has great emulators for NES, SMS, Genesis, and what seems like a bright outlook for the future of emulation on the system... but is it worth it relative to my other options? 300 bucks is a lot of cash to me at the moment.

Thanks for your time.
I will sell you Soul Caliber for 5 bucks. I played the game 2 times and decided I hated it cause well I just do. If your in America I can ship it for 2 bucks.
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
xxlenigma
Wanker
Wanker

Re: Emulation Experts and Console owners, lend me your ears...

Post by xxlenigma »

Veggita2099 wrote:
Lone Wolf wrote:Ok heres the deal:

Thanks for your time.
I will sell you Soul Caliber for 5 bucks. I played the game 2 times and decided I hated it cause well I just do. If your in America I can ship it for 2 bucks.
Hey if hes not intrested let me know I am, any ways as for is the ps2 worth buying for emulation purposes the way I see it, any system is worth buying if you can play great classics on it, and the way it's going now it seems that more, and more emulators are becoming playable for the ps2, though I beleave the xbox and dreamcast still have more availble emulators for those systems.