A new song by me...

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
toastman
Iron Fist of Justice
Iron Fist of Justice
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by toastman »

tenchimasaki wrote:
toastman wrote:I'm more the classic rock guy.
ahem to that. 70s (Boston, BTO) or 80s (Asia, BOC, Journey)?
Almost anything from late 60's to late 80's. With emphasis on ZZ Top and Led Zepplin. 80's hair bands are also a guilty treat to be enjoyed. I also have the damndest thing for Duran Duran. I can't explain it. I usually don't go for Pop, but I cannot turn the station when Duran Duran is on. Maybe it's because every song is essentially about banging chicks.
No signature.
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by TreyDay »

I just downloaded it. The beat is good. But the only problem I hear with the lyrics is that you said you were nationwide. I hate when new people come in and say they're nationwide or worldwide when they just came out 2 hours ago. It needs a few more verses also.
You don't work, you don't eat.
You don't grind, you shine.
-Mike Jones

281-330-8004, when someone picks up, ask for Mike Jones!

"It's [TreyDay] baby, I'm stackin my cheddar/plus I'm packin mo' heat than a Bill Cosby sweater"
Narcissus
TAFKA Token99
TAFKA Token99

Post by Narcissus »

melancholy wrote:LOL, I was wondering about that. When you finish it, tell me so we can finally meet up somewhere.
melancholy wrote:However, I'm still not sure if anything can beat 'I Can't Sing.' I don't know what it is about that song, but I always get it stuck in my head. It's been on my Rio for months now.
Sweet, my brother will love to hear that! It is a really good song, but at the time he only had about 10-12 songs done. Now he's got like 60-70 of his own done, and he's producing close to 10 people. Watch for good things to happen here in Muncie... :D
TreyDay wrote:I just downloaded it. The beat is good. But the only problem I hear with the lyrics is that you said you were nationwide. I hate when new people come in and say they're nationwide or worldwide when they just came out 2 hours ago. It needs a few more verses also.
Yeah, my brother can make some tight beats. The nationwide part is there because I said "my thoughts are out of range, like my brain's constantly on roam", then the nationwide part meant like nationwide coverage for a cell phone plan, it just fit, thx for the constructive criticism though... :D

Yeah, I'm finishing my verses, and retouching up that verse... couple things I want to change already. It'll be a three verse, 2 or 3 chorus song when it's finished...

Thx for listening and the votes of confidence guys, I'll post the finished version when it's done. :P
The only limitations we have, are the ones we set for ourselves...
MetalGearRay
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by MetalGearRay »

Man I love this song! This is better than most mainstream rap/hip-hop! I usually hate rap/hip-hop, but I love this! Good job!
AmadeusZull
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by AmadeusZull »

damn its good. i feel a west coast/dr dre flavor in it. getting blowed heh

I am no longer an ACE@ite. Never will I kiss his feet is what I don't. And that I don't, is good I do.
AmadeusZull
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by AmadeusZull »

GoldbergWWE wrote:mate, i'm thinking you sound like dr. d.r.e. specially the song forgot about d.r.e.
This is a good thing by the way.
AND i'm glad you dont sing about trailer park girls goin' round the outside, round the outside round the *slaps self* sorry lol... got caught up
:oops:
-G
lol i thought the same. its some good west coast beats. tight.

I am no longer an ACE@ite. Never will I kiss his feet is what I don't. And that I don't, is good I do.
Kasumi
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Kasumi »

You made that?!?! :o That's awesome!!
pkScary
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by pkScary »

Yeah, the beat and the rhymes are tight! A chorus would be cool though :wink:
Narcissus
TAFKA Token99
TAFKA Token99

Post by Narcissus »

MetalGearRay wrote:Man I love this song! This is better than most mainstream rap/hip-hop! I usually hate rap/hip-hop, but I love this! Good job!
Thanks man, that really means a lot to me, it's nice to know you make a song in a genre that people usually don't like and it appeals to them, thx man I'm glad you like it! :)
AmadeusZull wrote:damn its good. i feel a west coast/dr dre flavor in it. getting blowed heh
I've always called my brother "the white Dre" because his beats are so tight... thx Zull, glad you like it. :lol:
Kasumi wrote:You made that?!?! :o That's awesome!!
Yup, just me and my bro, couldn't have done it without him... Thx glad you like it too! :D
pkScary wrote:Yeah, the beat and the rhymes are tight! A chorus would be cool though :wink:
Thx pk, I think I'm going to use the "streets of muncie" part at the end as the chorus... :P

Thx again guys, I'll post the finished version when I get it done... hopefully Sunday or Monday night it'll be done. I wish I could post
Narcissus
TAFKA Token99
TAFKA Token99

Re: A new song by me...

Post by Narcissus »

Here's a screwed version remix a friend of mine made for anyone thats interested... still only about 3.5 MB. :D

Screwed version.