Planet Web 2.0

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
Alithecoaster
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Planet Web 2.0

Post by Alithecoaster »

Hi ho any1 knows where i can get a version of selfbooting planetweb2.0 (i dont want use 2.6 cos theres a problem with flashing the internmemory and iam pso player so i i dont want trouble with it :)
DreamservVMU
DC Browser Guy

Post by DreamservVMU »

hi,i remember seeing 2.0 i believe at http://www.megagames.com/dc look in the dreamcast utilities section there. also do a search on google for planetweb 2.0 nero or discjuggler. it will most likely pop right up for ya with a link for it. but as for the flashing problem,when using 2.6 just avoid making changes to the isp info using the 2.6 browser.if you have a copy,use dreampassport or the chu chu rocket dreamkey browser,or for that matter use the browser in the version of pso you have to make isp settings changes,this way it will not affect your pso saves. if you are looking to use the browser for net surfing,just use the in game browser with pso,you can get many of its functions and info on how to use it at this site:http://pwo_4life.tripod.com/ i built the site for users of the in game browsers and the japanese browsers. it gives detailed info on all browser option settings,menu settings,etc...makes using the browser a breeze.

i couldnt post the url,anyway i think the site has 2.0 and 2.6

megagames.com/dc

hmm cant seem to post this url at all,heh.. just use google,youll find it. :)
Alithecoaster
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by Alithecoaster »

thx so far ! the .../dc download i already did .. iam to stupid to get the binary .BIN to work :( I search the Planet Web 2.0 for working with the FTP uploader on the planetdreamcast.com and i want to send Temporary Save files such as Time Stalkers
zickfun
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by zickfun »

2.6 does work, if u use it AFTER u first play pso (but the problem is instead of connecting to dreamarena it connects to your isp but it still works *hint, hint* this lets u play pso err free)
Alithecoaster
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by Alithecoaster »

yes thx i used it before playing pso so it work now as well thx =)