The winner of the hardware competition is...

Discuss modifications you have done or plan to do to your Dreamcast or any other hardware, or discuss devices you want to build. If your console does not work or is acting up, ask about fixing it in here.
Tiffanycarcrash
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Tiffanycarcrash »

Yeah I think that that was the best entry. (DC to JAMMA converter and DC dedicated JAMMA cabinet right?) and what won? some painted DC and a geek box??!!!! WOW. consoles in a computer case big whoop. LAME
Id rather have the trickstyle sticker. Hey corta you DID state that ALL entries were listed in that topic BTW...... :roll:
BlueCrab
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord

Post by BlueCrab »

I don't think that he stated that, I did by mistake. Sorry to any who may have been offended.
Tiffanycarcrash
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie

Post by Tiffanycarcrash »

Youre right... my bad. :oops: Still I believe ALL entries shouldve been posted. :D
ppleeuw
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by ppleeuw »

what so special about this dreamcast... its just black... like the sega sport dc... Or am I missing something here? :roll: :o :?
If one man kills another, he is a murderer, if he kills 1 million, he is a world conquerer
Prophet][
DCEmu Mega Fan
DCEmu Mega Fan

Post by Prophet][ »

The comp better run next year, I got some projects on the way
Synlor
Official DCEMU Stalker
Official DCEMU Stalker

Post by Synlor »

i didn't feel the need to post in that topic anyways, cause no one really new about it, or atleast they didn't say anything about it. All the people that judged saw every single entry, except 2 people sent me there pictures, and I didn't make a post for them because the judges could just go to where i hosted.

There was only 1 DC in the cosmetic category if my memory serves me right, and that was the one that won.
Thanks to Digital Chaos, GoldbergWWE, and ace for the avatar, sig, and badge!
http://devcast.dcemulation.com
BlueCrab
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord

Post by BlueCrab »

ppleeuw wrote:what so special about this dreamcast... its just black... like the sega sport dc... Or am I missing something here? :roll: :o :?
Its actually blue, but I really cannot take pictures, so sorry if it looks black. I'll try to get some better pictures of it in the future.
hehehaha
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie

Post by hehehaha »

so where are the pictures? all i get are broken down links when i click on the site from one of th users.. im curious at how this console case really looks.