any news on wwf smackdown and smackdown 2 for bleemcast yet

Here lies the historical and much-loved bleemcast! forum, once frequented and moderated by Rand Linden himself, preserved for future generations to enjoy. All new bleemcast!-related posts should be made in the main forum below.
dcxbox
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

any news on wwf smackdown and smackdown 2 for bleemcast yet

Post by dcxbox »

i want to know if any new news about wwf smackdown and smackdown 2 for bleemcast. I just hope the have them both emulated on 1 disk, they are both pretty much the same game except smackdown 2 has more 2 offer.
ragb
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster

Post by ragb »

I've been wondering the same thing. I check out the Bleem! site every day hoping for an update, but nothing yet. Granted, I do have the phenomonal import Giant Gram 2000, but I would like to have a decent WWF licenced wrestling game.

So Rand, can you tell us what's up? And when we'll be laying the proverbial (graphically enhanced) Smackdown using the power of the Dreamcast's candy ass?
SonicBlaze
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by SonicBlaze »

Man, u guys don't get it. BLEEM! IS DEAD! WWF AND ANY OTHER BLEEM!CAST GAME WILL NOT BE RELEASED! WILL NOT!!! It is ALL over. That means u WON'T be playing it on DC anytime soon, which isn't gonna happen. :(
SEGA, anything else is a toy!
Holly Hasney
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Holly Hasney »

Dude, check the dates... this was posted back in 1970! LOL :lol:
dreamcaster1
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by dreamcaster1 »

there might be a chance to see this if agetec or some other company buys the finished product from bleem
.:iceman:.
DC Emu Spammer
DC Emu Spammer

Post by .:iceman:. »

we may not see a wwf game for some time but it could happen
Schnapple
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by Schnapple »

Perhaps I've missed your point, but WWF: Attitude was released for the Dreamcast in late 1999 or early 2000.

Schnapple
DC Emu Spammer
DC Emu Spammer

yes attitude was released for dc but that was crap when it was released we mean a decent wwf game and dont say warzone
w1nedap00h
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by w1nedap00h »

chances are you will NEVER see a good wwf game for dc. Fire Pro Wrestling D is a great wrestling game... Theres over 200 characters 30 match types 10 rings its awesome. But you have to "IMPORT" it. :-p
ragb
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster

Post by ragb »

Giant Gram 2000. If you like wrestling games and want(need) one for the Dreamcast, don't hesitate any longer. Find it, import it, play it!
Schnapple
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by Schnapple »

I'm confused again. Are you talking about a good WWF game ever or just on the Dreamcast? You do know that no one is developing for the Dreamcast anymore, right? No more games. Check this page - that's it. No more. Nothing. Kaput. Short of a homebrew game or an emulator there will never be any more DC games. THIS is why Bleem was so important - they were pretty much the last DC developer for the DC. You may see a title or two squeeze from the asscheeks of a developer, but that's it. The Dreamcast is dead, long live the Dreamcast. Now the Dreamcast isn't a viable game console, it's a toy for the hardcore hobbyist devloper/emulation enthusaist.

Schnapple
DC Emu Spammer
DC Emu Spammer

well firstly wwf attitude and warzone were crap and ive heared that they are redoing the dc
Mr Spoon

Post by Mr Spoon »

All the Firepro wrestling games rock, Have any of you guys ever played the Saturn Version ? ? ?

Dosnt quite beat the feel and hype of Smackdown 3 Just bring it! on the PS2 8)