UKs first slightly negative Mario Sunshine review!

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Nyarlathotep
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Nyarlathotep »

see..... ironically..... I actually preferred BK to Mario 64 :o
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

Mario Sunshine sucks I hate it! I would put it below conkers!

All it is pretty is JUMP JUMP JUMP
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
liltimmyw
Mother Trucker
Mother Trucker

Post by liltimmyw »

Hollywood Hasney wrote:GBA Mario Sunshine: Image
rofl

im sad, for i beat mario sunshine in a week :cry:
Nyarlathotep
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Nyarlathotep »

You know damn well there'll neevr be a JetPac on a nintnedo console now... (cry) :cry: :| :(
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

liltimmyw wrote:
rofl

im sad, for i beat mario sunshine in a week :cry:
You must know something I don't. ME and my friend both can't do sh*t on this game. Too many fu*king Jumping levels on this game! I got 43 shines and he has like 19. My cousin rented the game and took it right back he hated it so much.

I even started playing Mario64 again and I can still go through it pretty easy. The last 2 stages on Mario64 are less jumpy then the first 3 stages on Sunshine. Sunshine is the worst real Mario game ever. What I mean by real is of the main Mario games. I don't consider Mario Party, Mario is Missing, etc REAL mario games.

I swear people on these boards must live there lives around games or something.
Enki-14
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by Enki-14 »

You must know something I don't. ME and my friend both can't do sh*t on this game. Too many fu*king Jumping levels on this game! I got 43 shines and he has like 19. My cousin rented the game and took it right back he hated it so much.
Hell, you're doing better than me. I rented the game and I got to take it back tomorrow. I've only managed to get 18 shines. If it wasn't for the fact that I can buy shines, I'd be about 5 shines less.
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

Enki-14 wrote:
Hell, you're doing better than me. I rented the game and I got to take it back tomorrow. I've only managed to get 18 shines. If it wasn't for the fact that I can buy shines, I'd be about 5 shines less.
I got about 5 that way also I think. I really think they should have a easy mode that lets you use the Fludd on ALL levels. Those stupid SECRET area's wouldn't be so outrageously crazy then. I mean Mario isn't meant to be a hardcore game anyways! Mario is supposed to be a game ALL gamers can enjoy, not just the people who Eat Sleep and Live games.
Chaniyth
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Chaniyth »

You guys just suck at videogames. :P :lol:
All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies, and when they catch you, they will kill you... but first they must catch you.
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

Conker's BFD was just plain boring to me. I wasted $60 on that bastard of a cart..
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
Enki-14
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by Enki-14 »

Veggita2099 wrote:
Enki-14 wrote:
I got about 5 that way also I think. I really think they should have a easy mode that lets you use the Fludd on ALL levels. Those stupid SECRET area's wouldn't be so outrageously crazy then. I mean Mario isn't meant to be a hardcore game anyways! Mario is supposed to be a game ALL gamers can enjoy, not just the people who Eat Sleep and Live games.

I wasn't gonna bring that up but since ya did.. The first couple are kinda easy, then somehow they become completey insane..very quickly. I'm stuck on my game, cause all the levels I have to beat now are one of those kind of levels. Even after reading the Mario stragey guide at wal-mart I still don't know where the last red coin is on the sand bird.? Do I just wait or what?
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

Enki-14 wrote:
Veggita2099 wrote:
Enki-14 wrote:

I wasn't gonna bring that up but since ya did.. The first couple are kinda easy, then somehow they become completey insane..very quickly. I'm stuck on my game, cause all the levels I have to beat now are one of those kind of levels. Even after reading the Mario stragey guide at wal-mart I still don't know where the last red coin is on the sand bird.? Do I just wait or what?
Its not on the bird. You have to stand on the bird till it climbs to the top. I almost had it but the bird threw me off before I got it. The last coin is on top of that tower in the middle of that area.

Yea you hit the nail right on the head. They started off ok but got insane. The only one i was able to beat since was the Secret of Yoshi's ride in the Theme Park.
reaper2k2
DC Developer
DC Developer

Conker's BFD

Post by reaper2k2 »

Conker's BFD

did you play the mutli games you have to be joking that game is so funny and long and hard boring is one thing its not

i love the mutli player games it has the race war there better then some full games

think you should try it a bit more ?

its the 2nd best game of its type to me bk is the best then mario64

if you cant laugh at Conker's BFD your not alive

fk i love the bit were you got drunk and pissed on the rock guys lmaso
http://homebrew.dcemulation.com/dcgames/ *homebrew webbrowser games *

http://r2k2gate.topcities.com *dev site and my releases*
Im' a Commodorian are you?
Kasumi
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu