Ikaruga inspires DC devolopers.

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
clessoulis
DCEmu Uncool Newbie
DCEmu Uncool Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Ikaruga inspires DC devolopers.

Post by clessoulis »

I heard from a friend that ikaruga has inspired some Korean Companies to port some of there great PC games to Dreamcast with revised graphics. I was wondering if this is just a rummor or is there any truth to this?
DNR the current kickass dc programer. Thanks
for the emulator I've been waiting 2 years for.

Thanks to Reaper2k2 also for showing interest into WSC emulation.

Selfbooting for Noobs
clessoulis
DCEmu Uncool Newbie
DCEmu Uncool Newbie

Re: Ikaruga inspires DC devolopers.

Post by clessoulis »

Hollywood Hasney wrote:
clessoulis wrote:I heard from a friend that ikaruga has inspired some Korean Companies to port some of there great PC games to Dreamcast with revised graphics. I was wondering if this is just a rummor or is there any truth to this?
No gaming website has heard of it.... so he's probably lying

But Koreans do that type of thing on "dead" systems ;)
*cough playmore enolith(MS) evoga(MS) cough*

Selfbooting for Noobs
sixteen-bit
Hardware Freak
Hardware Freak

Post by sixteen-bit »

yay, more games for cheap warez kiddies to pirate!!
Sorry, I didn't mean that but the amount of people downloading ikaruga is pretty sick and if more "obscure"/niche games are released for DC it will likely happen to them as well :?
clessoulis
DCEmu Uncool Newbie
DCEmu Uncool Newbie

Post by clessoulis »

sixteen-bit wrote:yay, more games for cheap warez kiddies to pirate!!
Sorry, I didn't mean that but the amount of people downloading ikaruga is pretty sick and if more "obscure"/niche games are released for DC it will likely happen to them as well :?
Still thought even with it wared like crazy its sells are phonomenal.
It just proves good quality games get good sails.
BTW its no more wared than sonic adventure 2 was. I mean that was sicking people had it 2 months before it was ready for sell.

Selfbooting for Noobs
SonicJam

Post by SonicJam »

clessoulis wrote:
BTW its no more wared than sonic adventure 2 was. I mean that was sicking people had it 2 months before it was ready for sell.
No it's not sickening... it just happens. Don't use such inappropriate words for such situations... and wow I can't believe you bad your grammar is... No offense. But where the hell did "wared" come from? It wasn't even a one time typo... you did it twice and the d key isn't quite that close to the "z" key.
butters
Classic Games Lover
Classic Games Lover
Location: Lubbock, Texas, United States, Sol 3, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by butters »

SonicJam wrote: No it's not sickening... it just happens. Don't use such inappropriate words for such situations... and wow I can't believe you bad your grammar is... No offense. But where the hell did "wared" come from? It wasn't even a one time typo... you did it twice and the d key isn't quite that close to the "z" key.
I think he meant "warezd" :lol:
clessoulis
DCEmu Uncool Newbie
DCEmu Uncool Newbie

Post by clessoulis »

SonicJam wrote:
clessoulis wrote:
No it's not sickening... it just happens. Don't use such inappropriate words for such situations... and wow I can't believe you bad your grammar is... No offense. But where the hell did "wared" come from? It wasn't even a one time typo... you did it twice and the d key isn't quite that close to the "z" key.
You just commented on my grammer and then said "you bad your grammer is" I dont think you have much room to talk buddy.

Selfbooting for Noobs
CanadaKicksAss
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by CanadaKicksAss »

clessoulis wrote:
SonicJam wrote:
clessoulis wrote:
You just commented on my grammer and then said "you bad your grammer is" I dont think you have much room to talk buddy.
LOL thats hilarious when people burn others for bad grammer and then they make a grammer mistake in their message.
SonicJam

Post by SonicJam »

nah, I wasn't trying to burn him. I meant to say "how" instead of "you", but I keep seeing it happen constantly... :o
Not meant to offend (you'd have to be a queer to actually get offended anyways).
clessoulis
DCEmu Uncool Newbie
DCEmu Uncool Newbie

Post by clessoulis »

SonicJam wrote:nah, I wasn't trying to burn him. I meant to say "how" instead of "you", but I keep seeing it happen constantly... :o
Not meant to offend (you'd have to be a queer to actually get offended anyways).
So now your bashing queer people to? Wow your just out to piss alote of people off dont you? I dont care but, I find it funny how people are so hipocritical around these boards. I think you all should just relize I'm a valuable memeber to these boards where you like it or not. I my have made misteaks but, who hasnt where human. I think you all need to relize that and not try to look for the fauls people make. Most of the time when we try and point them out we only look worse are selves.

Selfbooting for Noobs
SaSSO
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by SaSSO »

clessoulis wrote:
I think you all should just relize I'm a valuable memeber to these boards where you like it or not.
Yes, this value is extremely apparent by your "Uncool Newbie" status. And whether we like it or not? Give me a break- do us all a favor and take a step down from the invisible pedestal you have placed yourself on.

Sorry to bash, but I hate it when people act as if they are God's gift.
clessoulis
DCEmu Uncool Newbie
DCEmu Uncool Newbie

Post by clessoulis »

SaSSO wrote:
clessoulis wrote:
I think you all should just relize I'm a valuable memeber to these boards where you like it or not.
Yes, this value is extremely apparent by your "Uncool Newbie" status. And whether we like it or not? Give me a break- do us all a favor and take a step down from the invisible pedestal you have placed yourself on.

I'm not gods gift but, I'm sure not the trash I'm treated as here. I'm just as good of a memeber as most other people. While some people get praised for nothing I get shit for anything. I'm just saying I'm a good memeber and I know it. So even if you give me shit about it I dont care.

Selfbooting for Noobs
clessoulis
DCEmu Uncool Newbie
DCEmu Uncool Newbie

Post by clessoulis »

Hollywood Hasney wrote:
clessoulis wrote:
SaSSO wrote:
clessoulis wrote:

I'm not gods gift but, I'm sure not the trash I'm treated as here. I'm just as good of a memeber as most other people. While some people get praised for nothing I get poop for anything. I'm just saying I'm a good memeber and I know it. So even if you give me poop about it I dont care.
Some random spammer/idiot has an ego about themselves.... kiss the mirror too much this morning?
If i'm a spammer guess what so, are you.

Selfbooting for Noobs
SaSSO
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by SaSSO »

Hollywood Hasney wrote:
clessoulis wrote:
SaSSO wrote:
clessoulis wrote:

I'm not gods gift but, I'm sure not the trash I'm treated as here. I'm just as good of a memeber as most other people. While some people get praised for nothing I get poop for anything. I'm just saying I'm a good memeber and I know it. So even if you give me poop about it I dont care.
Some random spammer/idiot has an ego about themselves.... kiss the mirror too much this morning?
You don't mean me, right...?
Sanchez
DCEmu Ex-Admin
DCEmu Ex-Admin

Post by Sanchez »

Enough.

CLOSED
"This is worse than when the Raccoon got in the copier!"