Prince Charles is the Anti-Christ...

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Chaniyth
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Chaniyth »

Image :o

Shawing! :o
All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies, and when they catch you, they will kill you... but first they must catch you.
MidnightObsidian
Symbiotic Anomaly
Symbiotic Anomaly

Post by MidnightObsidian »

Who is Charlotte Church? :oops:
I'm not Clessoulis. Seriously.
Enki-14
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by Enki-14 »

Some of the links are kinda interesting but the first one with the page with numbers is bullsh!t. I have 3 books on numerlogy and I have never heard of a hebrew number counting thing....? Plus his name was added wrong. Prince Charles is not his birth name. Or at least I don't think it would be? So, UKer's, is Prince Charles his birth name, the name thats on his birth certificate?
CoasterKing
Gone Postal...
Gone Postal...

Post by CoasterKing »

Enki-14 wrote:Some of the links are kinda interesting but the first one with the page with numbers is bullsh!t. I have 3 books on numerlogy and I have never heard of a hebrew number counting thing....? Plus his name was added wrong. Prince Charles is not his birth name. Or at least I don't think it would be? So, UKer's, is Prince Charles his birth name, the name thats on his birth certificate?
The name on his birth certificate is HRH Prince Charles Philip Arthur George.
az_bont
Administrator
Administrator

Post by az_bont »

Hawq wrote:
az_bont wrote:And for those of you interested (i.e. none of you) we can zoom in even further and see where I (and Hawq) live (Swansea, near the bottom):

You must be thinking of someone else, I'm from Crewe, I just have family in Swansea.
Sorry - I've heard you mention in at least two topics that you've been to some of the shops in Swansea, so I just kind of assumed. Sorry.
AmadeusZull wrote:tom jones sucks ass.
I know. And he has a face made out of leather.
MidnightObsidian wrote:Who is Charlotte Church? :oops:
A British Opera Singer who has been around for a few years now. She has performed in front of the monarchy several times, so she's very popular. And as Zull said, she got a nice arse!
Sick of sub-par Dreamcast web browsers that fail to impress? Visit Psilocybin Dreams!
Hawq
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Hawq »

az_bont wrote:
Hollywood Hasney wrote:
az_bont wrote:
btm4k wrote:Who is prince charles?
The Prince of Wales. And please don't tell me you don't know where Wales is - that's one thing that gets right on my tits.
I'm sorry.... do you know EVERY country int he world :D
I know - but seeing as though we're an important kingdom, especially to America in the recent months.
To say nothing of the past, without us America wouldn't be America.
az_bont wrote:
MidnightObsidian wrote: Who is Charlotte Church?

A British Opera Singer who has been around for a few years now. She has performed in front of the monarchy several times, so she's very popular. And as Zull said, she got a nice arse!
Rear of the year in fact, yummy.
The Prisoner - Makes NGE's ending look almost intelligible.
theres no-one else to blame

Bored? figure out where the above lines from. Answers
az_bont
Administrator
Administrator

Post by az_bont »

Hawq wrote:Shes 16 so no nudey pics yet, but she is legal to diddle so yes.
But it's legal for her to do topless stuff thought. Then again, why settle for pictures of her only half naked? That's like settling for a plain donut if you can't get one with jam.
Sick of sub-par Dreamcast web browsers that fail to impress? Visit Psilocybin Dreams!
Hawq
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Hawq »

az_bont wrote:
Hawq wrote:Shes 16 so no nudey pics yet, but she is legal to diddle so yes.
But it's legal for her to do topless stuff thought. Then again, why settle for pictures of her only half naked? That's like settling for a plain donut if you can't get one with jam.
Mmmmmmm donuts, screw that mmmmmmmm Charlotte covered in jam to lick off, though plain Charlotte would also be good.
The Prisoner - Makes NGE's ending look almost intelligible.
theres no-one else to blame

Bored? figure out where the above lines from. Answers