Quake III Arena for DC - Online question

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
Chaniyth
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Quake III Arena for DC - Online question

Post by Chaniyth »

I always seem to be getting, a "no response from master server" error, i've tried for the past 4 days with no luck, and try to connect to the "master server" at least 5 times... is anyone else having this problem?
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800

Post by Skynet »

i had this happen when changing between two ISPs when playing online. I live in australia so this may or may not apply for you: if you can get a hold of the Telstra Dream Key disc (i dont know how to do it in other countries or with other discs), clear your dc flash memory somewhere in the settings. If u know how to clear the flash memory with something else, do it. re-enter all ur ISP info and it should be good. i dont know if it will work for u though. When i changed from one ISP to Telstra BigPond (WHich is a total waste of money as it is sh1t and not worth it), you can download all of the dc settings automatically from telstra. With different servers you might only have to set up your ISP settings using ur dc browser or something. i dunno, try it and see
Live gamertag: SKYNET211

Steam gamertag: SkynetT800
zickfun
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by zickfun »

telstra's crap :p
anyway....
zickfun
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by zickfun »

telstra's crap :p
anyway...you know the dream key, how do you reflash settings? or what about with planet web
Chaniyth
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Chaniyth »

Well, I cleared the internal memory but it's still a no go!

That error "No Responce From Master Server." is still there. :evil:

All the other online games work fine though.... sigh!
All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies, and when they catch you, they will kill you... but first they must catch you.