Selling a BBA

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
dkoikadabra
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Selling a BBA

Post by dkoikadabra »

Read the subject. Selling my BBA on EBay, item #1375828802. Wanted to drop a line in case anyone cared.
Who reads that dumb text at the bottom of a post? Oh, I guess you do.
butters
Classic Games Lover
Classic Games Lover
Location: Lubbock, Texas, United States, Sol 3, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by butters »

*cough*Spam*cough*
arcticfeather
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by arcticfeather »

redraider225 wrote:*cough*Spam*cough*
That's not spam - get it right

It's a cheap plug in an attempt to get his ebay price up
UnderGroundBiatch
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by UnderGroundBiatch »

It's spam cause he's advertising crap we don't want to see...

Listen man, people cna take their own a$$es to ebay.com, they can search for a BBA, they dont need others to make posts tellin them an exact auction of where to find one... they're rare, but not SO RARE they can't be found on ebay. :P Beside,s if someone wnated a BBA, they'd go there and look, by posting this, it's not as if dozens of people will suddenly crave a BBA.
404NotFound
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by 404NotFound »

UnderGroundBiatch wrote:It's spam cause he's advertising crap we don't want to see...

Listen man, people cna take their own a$$es to ebay.com, they can search for a BBA, they dont need others to make posts tellin them an exact auction of where to find one... they're rare, but not SO RARE they can't be found on ebay. :P Beside,s if someone wnated a BBA, they'd go there and look, by posting this, it's not as if dozens of people will suddenly crave a BBA.
omg can we say hipocryte?
UnderGroundBiatch
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

404NotFound wrote:
UnderGroundBiatch wrote:It's spam cause he's advertising crap we don't want to see...

omg can we say hipocryte?
Not yet, but next week Ms. Jones will be teaching us the word "goose".

I SPAM BECAUSE I LOVE I MUST! NOT BECAUSE I WANT TO. :cry:
404NotFound
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by 404NotFound »

no, i mean that you posted topcis when you had stuff to sell.
UnderGroundBiatch
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

I know, but that was diff, it was MILD spam. Items for trade/sale... any offers welcome. But ebay is just plain spam, many buy sale boards (well... for the few ones that do exist) do not allow it, it's just pointless.
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

hmm posting a BBA adapter on a site that people are in love with there Dreamcasts. I see no problem with that. MAny people here are dieing to get ahold of one of those.

But if its on E-bay people know how to search E-bay for this item. Not worth posting a item here unless you plan to sell cheap.
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
SonicJam

Post by SonicJam »

exactly. If he was selling it ON dcemu or trading it, then it'd be fine... but just posting ebay auctions (that won't be any cheaper then the rest) is pointless Im syaing... it's not big deal... (directed at the guy who posted this), but it's just a little debate, so don't think anyones mad at you :wink: