GC Xbox or PS2?

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Veggita2099 »

I am now for GAmecube more then ps2. As of this moment there is really no games on Gamecube Im really wanting. But I am gonna want Mario Sunshine, Metroid, and StarFox adventures when they come out. These are 3 games Im willing to pay 50 bucks for (and I don't say that about a lot of games).

I have seen some of the future titles for ps2 and there is absolutely nothing I want for in the next few months. Probably the next games I will buy for ps2 will be FF12 and Chrono Break. And both of these games will probably be released at earliest Christmas 2003. So far the only game I have been willing to pay full price for is FF10. Grand Theft Auto 3 can be purchased for PC and Id rather have that version then the ps2 version. Medal of Honor I can live without, I might buy it for 30 bucks when/if it ever goes down. And as I have said before I hate sports games, racing games, and one on one fighting games so any and all of those I won't buy.

X-box still has 0 games Id pay anything for. Unless there is some kick-ass emulators made for it (as in fully working N64 or ps1) I won't have it. Sure Halo probably is cool, but not worth a console for it. If I ever did buy a X-box for emulation it woudl have to be easy to mod in order to play those emulators also. Assumeing all that would be true I guess Id probably buy Halo if I hada X-box. And if I didn't like it Id have to go find Jeeba and Beat him up. :D

I seen a couple posts talking about the ps2 can't produce great graphics. Becareful saying that around here since a lot of people automatically will say you suck if you like graphics in a game.
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
pavelbure
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by pavelbure »

i just got the newest egm magazine and they gave mario sunshine very high review scores. 9.5, 9.5, 9.5.

it seems its a good game. not game of the month though. :D
How many more people do the Radical Islamic Subhuman Cockroaches have to kill before people realize they need to be taken out ?
FFXI Server: Gilgamesh
FFXIV Server: Figaro
Liberals click here !!!!
kaze
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by kaze »

pavelbure wrote:i just got the newest egm magazine and they gave mario sunshine very high review scores. 9.5, 9.5, 9.5.

you do know EGM are like the official miyamoto fan club whores right? they have NEVER given anything miyamoto anything less than a 9. i have to play it for myself and see.
Current Music:
Himekami - Exceeding Love
Little Viking - Future
Nas - God's Son Adam Freeland - Fear
Ibana - Shell / Half Pain
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

pavelbure wrote:i just got the newest egm magazine and they gave mario sunshine very high review scores. 9.5, 9.5, 9.5.

This the same magazine that said Rogue Leader for GC was a great game? *starts yelling and cussing thinking of that game*

Resident Evil for GC didn't seem to have any censorship in it. My friend has it and said it has scenes of a zombie eating someones head? Then again capcom always was kinda rebels. Even some of there NES games had curse words in them (which was a big deal back then) IF you get to the end of Bionic Commando one of the last bosses says Damn. I think a couple of SNES games did that also.
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
CupNoodle
Jim Dandy!

Post by CupNoodle »

kaioshade wrote:

you do know EGM are like the official miyamoto fan club whores right? they have NEVER given anything miyamoto anything less than a 9. i have to play it for myself and see.
LOL i like EGM, but that is so true...
Narcissus
TAFKA Token99
TAFKA Token99

Post by Narcissus »

Jabba2442 wrote:
kaioshade wrote:

Politics of gaming could have something to do with it. Maybe he's a big financial supplier for EGM or something.
The only limitations we have, are the ones we set for ourselves...
Full-Bodied
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Full-Bodied »

Token99 wrote:
Jabba2442 wrote:
kaioshade wrote:

Politics of gaming could have something to do with it. Maybe he's a big financial supplier for EGM or something.
lol... nope, in fact a couple of issues ago they qrote an editorial about how Nintendo is giving them updates on games soo enough. I doubt they'd be bad mouthin' Nintendo if they were on the take...
pixel
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by pixel »

i feel that the ps2 has overstayed the top spot. sure, they had some great games, two years ago :?. They simply can't keep pushing this "play your old PS1 games" any longer. I mean come on, how much longer can you play those games? Their current path seems too arrogent on their part to assume that people will just keep buying when they just "maintain" their current spot and not release anything super fabulous or ground breaking. It's almost like they think it's still three years ago when their only competition was the N64. I don't doubt the flames will come pouring in now :lol:
pixel
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by pixel »

Hollywood Hasney wrote:He has done anything worth less than a 9? :o
a good ol' fanboy no :wink:
jimbull
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by jimbull »

Ive got my GC now and am happy with my 4 pad set up with Monkey Ball and Smash bros.

The rest of the games im not too interested in yet.

But the likes of RE, Eternal Darkness, mario sunshine, starfox etc have got me itchin' to get my grubby mitts on them.

Id like a kickass PC to play GTA3 and halo on but alas its just not gunna happen....and im not going to buy a console for one game.

BTW - anyone know whats happening with regards a GC MarioKart title? That could make or break the 'console' war.
SkillsMakinMills
DCEmu Banned
DCEmu Banned

Post by SkillsMakinMills »

Token99 wrote:Image WHO LET THE DOGS OUT? WOOF WOOF WOOF!
Who let yo mama out? WOOF! WOOF! WOOF!

Xbox rox. 8)
Even when I was dead wrong, I got my point across.

I AM THE REAL ORIGINATOR OF THE NULL/JUNK COMMUNITY!
It's true, ask Nyar or Dr. Z
pavelbure
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by pavelbure »

jimbull wrote:BTW - anyone know whats happening with regards a GC MarioKart title? That could make or break the 'console' war.
your gonna love this. this is from the gossip section though, here is the quote
while nintendo has yet to announce online gaming support, the rumors are flying that word will come down very soon of their plans. the first of nintendo's entries will reportedly be a new MARIO KART for the first half of 2003. current speculation indicates that'll be followed by an online version of mario party.....
this sounds awesome.
How many more people do the Radical Islamic Subhuman Cockroaches have to kill before people realize they need to be taken out ?
FFXI Server: Gilgamesh
FFXIV Server: Figaro
Liberals click here !!!!