Are you a loser

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.

Are you a loser

Total votes: 0
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0

Post by melancholy »

Let's see...

I'm in a long term relationship (3 years next Thursday).
My goal is to get a design job fairly soon.
Since I graduated from college, my life seems to be going in the right direction.

I'd say once I land that good design job, my life is set.
MidnightObsidian
Symbiotic Anomaly
Symbiotic Anomaly
Been thanked: 0

Post by MidnightObsidian »

Enki-14 wrote:In recent studies prozac led to people not killing themselves and not getting it up as much.
I was on this Selective Seratonin Reuptake Inhibitor (a prozac-like antidepressant drug), and, to be blunt, the thing killed my dick. I wasn't able to get up for a week and a half after starting the medicine. After that side-effect finally went away, I had virtually no feeling in it for the rest of the time I was on the medicine. It wasn't too great for me, but I'll tell you one thing: My girlfriend wasn't complaining. >= X
I'm not Clessoulis. Seriously.
Georgie
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Georgie »

Let'see... my EX kicked me out two weeks ago Sold every thing I couldn't get ahold of and won't let me see my daughter so I voted for her Loser But if I ever meet the guy she broke up with me over in a ally I'm gonna shake his hand THANKS FOR TAKIN' HER OFF MINE.and I have dial-up now so I'm gonna vote me to Winner in the end :evil:
#1 quote
Orange_Ribbon wrote:I feel my crotch is a blank slate in witch to promote spider man, or captain america.
Polymira
DCEmu Ex-Admin
DCEmu Ex-Admin

Post by Polymira »

Hmm ...

I'm 16 ...

I've had a girlfriend for the past 9 months who I love very much.

I have future goals, but I have many, and i'm not sure which one(s) I want to pursue yet ...

I dont have a job .. but i'm 16 .. so kiss my ass =p
--pSyCo
-Azathoth-
Jounin Shinobi
Jounin Shinobi

Post by -Azathoth- »

Well, I still consider myself a young guy at 24.
I've been in a steady relationship for the past 6 years, so marriage isnt too far off. (unfortunately :? )
I have my German Shepard who I have raised since she was a puppy, and she absolutely loves me to death, to the point where she'll just lay on the floor next to me all night, waiting for me to leave the computer.
I have a faily decent collection of consoles, games and dvd movies. Enough that I'll never be bored. :wink:
I have a boring but steady job, that I've been at for the past 3 years, and somehow my gf still makes more cash than me. :? :? :?
I have a great apt near a nice park, and the people in my neighborhood arent too bad.

I would say things are good for me. I dont have a want of anything in particular, but sometimes I feel like if I dont leave my "comfort zone" I'm not going to accomplish anything spectacular, or achieve anything worth recognition. I've been very close to joining the Marines, since they seem to have a knack at hunting me down, wherever I move to. :roll:
I suppose the urge to enlist will fade as I get older, but I really dont want that lingering regret that comes with not doing something you think you should have.

In comparison with my bro back in Cali, I'm living in the lap of luxury. :lol:

His ex-GF is the very definition of a "loser". She's cheated on him with every guy in Alaska (he recently moved back from there), she is heavily into drugs, he spent ALL his money on her, he keeps getting tickets for the stupidest things.....he basically has problems. I think my gf must keep me out of trouble. :)
"Deviantart is the home of messed up emo kids"
CupNoodle
Jim Dandy!

Post by CupNoodle »

Just for the record i do plan on going to college, im not a total lazy ass!