For those that care about Final Fantasy for the GC

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
clessoulis
DCEmu Uncool Newbie
DCEmu Uncool Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by clessoulis »

It looks freaking rad to me.
DNR the current kickass dc programer. Thanks
for the emulator I've been waiting 2 years for.

Thanks to Reaper2k2 also for showing interest into WSC emulation.

Selfbooting for Noobs
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Veggita2099 »

The Kron wrote:There is a difference between having a view and making decent valid points to justify that view and then there are people who are happy to criticise a game without playing it and basing their view on such petty immature related nonsense.

As you can read from numerous replies in other posts I am not the only person thinking this way.

And your point(?) about how a you dont think people would be happy with a game released today if it had NES quality graphics, Your probably right but a company would never seriously consider releasing one when people like yourself are so dependent on graphics.

Oh and my post wasn't a "flame" :roll: You dont need me to point out your lack of reason when your posts do a good enough job already.

I just love how some people are at this board. You suck if you own a PS2 cause its the least powerful system on the market. But yet if you mention one word about likeing graphics in a game you suck also. So I guess we should all go out and buy a Xbox, but expect games to have pitiful graphics so game companys can add more gameplay. Also that is not even a fact just because a game has good graphics does not mean it has no gameplay value (well except all those interactive movies Sega Cd had). Now that I will agree on Sega tried to hard to have great graphics and they made a bunch of games with 0 gameplay and yep they sucked big time.

How many times do I gotta say Graphics don't mean everything? I mean my favorite game of all time is Gold Rush. It is a CGA graphic game made by Sierra in the late 80's. It basically was similar to the older King's Quest games. But if a game like that was released right now for 50 bucks with the same graphics there is no way Id buy it. And you can say what you want very few people would. People's expectations are higher out of games this day in time. Even if you read game reviews you a lot of times will see statements such as "The graphics was amazing" or something similar. And you can say what you want there is nothing wrong with a person likeing the graphics in a game. I don't go out and buy a game just for graphics, but if there is a game I like I am going to appreciate the graphics. So far in my whole life there has only been 1 game that I have not wanted due to graphics and I think we know what that is.
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665