Girls + Wrestling

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Holly Hasney
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Girls + Wrestling

Post by Holly Hasney »

OK, I do know girls who lie wrestling, my most recent ex-g/f does in fact. We watch it a lot of the time and the only time she doesn't like it is during the bra + panties matches where she gets us both a beer :)

But the question is, do ALL women have a crush on RVD? Or is it due to the fact that the girls I go out with obviously like guys that looked stoned (ie me) :lol:
shawn27199
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

hmm

Post by shawn27199 »

i like to watch for Jerricho,Hurricane,RVD,and Kurt there all cuties.
but what gets me is if only men watch it. then how did lita,trish,tracy and so on get interested in it? hmm from what ive heard they got into the idea of becomming wrestlers through watching it growing up. i hvae 2 brothers. they got me into it back when we watched wwf saturday nights main event.
shawn27199
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

hmm

Post by shawn27199 »

i like to watch for Jerricho,Hurricane,RVD,and Kurt there all cuties.
but what gets me is if only men watch it. then how did lita,trish,tracy and so on get interested in it? hmm from what ive heard they got into the idea of becomming wrestlers through watching it growing up. i hvae 2 brothers. they got me into it back when we watched wwf saturday nights main event.
Jordan
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by Jordan »

just think of it this way...You may look at it odd for your g/f to be disgusted or disturbed by the bra and panties matches but just think if you sat down with her to watch something she liked and...It was men wrestling in nothing but a pink thong.....how much would you enjoy watching that eh?
intex420
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by intex420 »

I think i will have to have a long talk with your girl friend privatly
Holly Hasney
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected