Famous wrestling shoots

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Holly Hasney
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Famous wrestling shoots

Post by Holly Hasney »

Some funny stuff here, and some plain crazy stuff... Heres an exerpt

Strangler Lewis vs. Henri DeGlane
Three weeks after the Lewis vs. George match, Paul Bowser booked Lewis to defend the title in Montreal (sound familiar?) against the 1924 Olympic gold medallist. Lewis went into the ring knowing he was going to win the match by 2 falls to 1. Back in these days, wrestlers would return to the dressing rooms after each fall. After the second fall, DeGlane bit himself in the arm until he drew blood and then came out for the final fall with the arm covered. Within seconds of the third fall starting, DeGlane starting screaming like he'd been shot. Lewis then backed off not knowing what happened but the referee then saw the bite marks on DeGlane's arm and then DQ'd Lewis and awarded the belt to DeGlane. Lewis then went backstage to beat the shit out of Bowser but he had six bodyguards armed with baseball bats waiting for him.

Brian Pillman vs. Sid Vicious
Could I really do a column called the Ticking Time Bomb that was about shoots in wrestling without mentioning Brian Pillman? While they were actually feuding on screen in WCW in 1991, Brian Pillman and Sid Vicious got into a heated argument in a hotel bar. Words were said, voices were raised and things were on the verge at getting very physical. Vicious, at a legit 6'6", 280lbs, retreated to his car to find a weapon in which he could attack a legit 5'9", 220lbs Pillman with. He returned with a squeegee. Yes, you read that right. Vicious came back with a friggin' car squeegee to fight off Pillman. Story goes that he would have used it too but half of the wrestlers there burst out in laughter at the thought of it. It never went any further that night but it has become a legendary running joke for the smarts over the past few years. In fact, Mick Foley actually used it in a match as a rib on Sid.

Page 1 is here: http://www.tpww.net/columns/timebomb/49.html
Page 2 is here: http://www.tpww.net/columns/timebomb/50.html
Dr Zoidberg
The Filth
The Filth

Post by Dr Zoidberg »

I thought this was going to about those RFvideo shoot interviews. :lol:

The second page isn't working, I'm guessing that one has something about Sid Vicious stabbing Arn Anderson 20+ times with a pair scissors in a hotel in the UK?
Holly Hasney
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Holly Hasney »

oops, try here: http://www.tpww.net/columns/timebomb/

Anyways, yeah it has that Sid Vicious incedent LOL! :D
Holly Hasney
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Holly Hasney »

Oh, and to tie in with the Bret Hart Vs. Vinny Mac Montreal incedent, Paul heyman said this during commentary on Survivor Series:

*Austin puts The Rock in the Sharpshooter*
Heyman: TAP! TAP!
Jim Ross: The Rock won't tap with this much on the line.
Heyman: Why doesn't Earl Hebner just ring the bell?
Jim Ross: Because he didn't tap!
Heyman: Well it never stopped him before!
Dr Zoidberg
The Filth
The Filth

Post by Dr Zoidberg »

In the Vicious/Anderson bit they should have added at the end of it Bischoff's "where's your scissors" taunt to Sid when Eazy E was apart of the New Blood, that was funny!
shawn27199
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

hmm

Post by shawn27199 »

i wish they had what happened with Hogan and wcw. why he flipped out and left with the belt never bringing it back.. the real reason not a story line reason.
Holly Hasney
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Holly Hasney »

I've asked people in the know about that.... Apparently. the only person who knows is Hogan, even Easy E or whoever was in charge then (don't recall) don't know... :?
shawn27199
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

well

Post by shawn27199 »

thanks hun for looking for me. hey itried to contact u
Holly Hasney
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Holly Hasney »

I just seen LOL...

I was talking to someone else and I just closed that window and yours was there.... sorry... forgive me? lol :)
MetalGearRay
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by MetalGearRay »

This is hella funny, BUMP!
liltimmyw
Mother Trucker
Mother Trucker

Post by liltimmyw »

lol.

i dont belive this has anything to do with the topic, but I thought it was funny when the rock was talking on Raw and he messed up and said "Jabroni eatin, Pie beatin"