Where can I find the ToElleven MP3 Player?

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
az_bont
Administrator
Administrator
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Where can I find the ToElleven MP3 Player?

Post by az_bont »

I've tried looking on DCEmu and on ConsoleVision but I can't find it. Does anyone know eher I can?

Thanks.
Sick of sub-par Dreamcast web browsers that fail to impress? Visit Psilocybin Dreams!
DJ Samba D
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by DJ Samba D »

The only place I've seen it was when I created a Dream Inducer disc using Self-Boot Inducer on Consolevision, here's a link to the SBI of To Eleven.

To Eleven SBI

Hope this is of any use... and To Eleven is a quality MP3 player, well worth burning, just remember you need a VMU for it cos the menu is displayed on the VMU.
Jeeba Jabba, On Pinoy, wrote:First, Learn how to speak english and spell. Second, Yes you have the right of Freedom of Speech, So do I. I can get pissed at you're ignorant self for saying dumber things than Miko or Great One... Now thats low
anal=probe
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by anal=probe »

someoneElse
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Re: Where can I find the ToElleven MP3 Player?

Post by someoneElse »

I had problems with the stuff on Sourceforge, I don't know what was wrong with it.

I did manage to find a Nero image here, you can use that or extract the plain files out of the image with CDMage.
Can you survive Darwin's Blade? Sign up Today
az_bont
Administrator
Administrator

Post by az_bont »

Thanks for the links guys - I figured out why my Google searches weren't returning any results. was spelling it wrong :roll: .
Sick of sub-par Dreamcast web browsers that fail to impress? Visit Psilocybin Dreams!
Yocke
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Post by Yocke »

Damn, that looks sweet! It's based on the MAD decoder too. Thats the best mp3decoder there is. I just hope he makes it usable without a VMU, because I have some friends that dont own one with an LCD.
az_bont
Administrator
Administrator

Post by az_bont »

Yocke wrote:Damn, that looks sweet! It's based on the MAD decoder too. Thats the best mp3decoder there is. I just hope he makes it usable without a VMU, because I have some friends that dont own one with an LCD.
If you want a good MP3 player that doesn't need a VMU then you can use the new one on the main page. It's supposed to be the best yet.