What's George Bushes most stupidest thing he has said o done

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Wagh (Original)
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Wagh (Original) »

Jeeba Jabba wrote:Hey you guys remember that time Bush sent troops to Afghanistan to hunt down terrorists and save our lives!

:roll: Grow up guys
er hunt what? remember that time when they didn't find anything and killed off several of their own men? or howabout that time where they landed in the middle of an afghani wedding? Until we've gotten Osama you can't say he saved our lives by restoring order to the collapsed afghani gvt.
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

Wagh wrote:
Jeeba Jabba wrote:Hey you guys remember that time Bush sent troops to Afghanistan to hunt down terrorists and save our lives!

:roll: Grow up guys
er hunt what? remember that time when they didn't find anything and killed off several of their own men? or howabout that time where they landed in the middle of an afghani wedding? Until we've gotten Osama you can't say he saved our lives by restoring order to the collapsed afghani gvt.

Lets see...

We destroyed Al Queda's ENTIRE home base of operations in Afghanistan... We Liberated the country... Afghanistan now has a Prime Minister... Nothing is announced but the mistakes made by our troops because of the blood thirsty media. All of the real news, ie the fineprint, can be found other places.

My point? Look at all of the acts of terrorism that were committed against the US in the late '90s. What did Clinton do about it? JACK SH1T.

Embassy Bombing in Kenya- Clinton says, "Im gonna cum on this intern some more"
Another Embassy Bombing in Africa- Clinton says,"Im gonna cum on this intern some more"
Bombing of the US Cole- Clinton says, "Im gonna cum on this intern some more"

Ohhhhh yeaaaaaaaaaa Being under Bush's dictorial rule is so horrible :roll:
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
Wagh (Original)
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

er uhm yeah right...
er lets see shift the blame to someone who isn't in control? that makes a lot of sense.. I think :roll:
az_bont
Administrator
Administrator

Post by az_bont »

xieloc wrote:i voted gore also.
I'm British so I couldn't vote but I much preffered Gore - For one thing he was Vice President so he is experienced, he didn't accept bribes from ammunition comapnies to lower the gun restrictions and he can speak English properly.
Sick of sub-par Dreamcast web browsers that fail to impress? Visit Psilocybin Dreams!
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

Its quite odd that everyone else in the world is so familiar with our history yet I can only name one British Prime Minister (Tony Blair) and a few Russian dictators... Heck, Only French leader I can name is Napoleon... or De Gaulle :o
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
btm4k
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by btm4k »

Wagh wrote:er uhm yeah right...
er lets see shift the blame to someone who isn't in control? that makes a lot of sense.. I think :roll:
He WAS in control and he screwd this country. I'm glad we have someone in office who will actually do something about terrorism (and so is most of the US too, according to polls).
sir charles
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by sir charles »

My family got all over me because they said Bush is only for the rich people. Then I reminded them, 'Hey, I'm rich'.
gamedudex
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by gamedudex »

I forgot the quote, but bush not long after he was elected did quote yogie bear ( i forgot how to speel his name sorry) not the baseball player but the chartoon character.
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

Clinton bombed Saddam when he started to act up. He had that guy so scared he was hideing in a bomb shelter for weeks. As for the terrorist attacks in the 90's none of them was ANYWHERE near the magnatude of 9-11. I can't say for sure what was happening but saying IM GONNA CUM ON THIS INTERN SOME MORE is Childish. If Clinton had been able to run again he would have probably won like he did twice in a row.
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
-Azathoth-
Jounin Shinobi
Jounin Shinobi

Post by -Azathoth- »

Nothing beats a down to earth, intern-under the table, real estate embezzling, got an ugly as hell wife-having, daughter's a beast too-begotten, non-inhaling, hooters loving president.

No really, I would have voted him into a third term. :lol:
"Deviantart is the home of messed up emo kids"
KingT82
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by KingT82 »

Do any of you guys believe that the US knew about 9-11 before it happened? I believe they knew and let it happen. Governments have used staged terror attacks to gain public support for something that was already planned. The russians did it when they staged apartment bombings and blamed it on the chechens. Hitler staged a fire on some building( I can't remember the name) and blamed it on the communists. The US army provoked japan into attacking pearl harbor to get into WWII. So basically, I think this war on "terror" is not really about terror. Its about oil. If you guys don't believe me, check http://www.whatreallyhappened.com . Check the archives and stuff. Maybe you'll get a differnet grasp on the situation after reading them.
btm4k
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by btm4k »

KingT82 wrote:Do any of you guys believe that the US knew about 9-11 before it happened? I believe they knew and let it happen. Governments have used staged terror attacks to gain public support for something that was already planned. The russians did it when they staged apartment bombings and blamed it on the chechens. Hitler staged a fire on some building( I can't remember the name) and blamed it on the communists. The US army provoked japan into attacking pearl harbor to get into WWII. So basically, I think this war on "terror" is not really about terror. Its about oil. If you guys don't believe me, check http://www.whatreallyhappened.com . Check the archives and stuff. Maybe you'll get a differnet grasp on the situation after reading them.
I don't think the US government is like Russia or Germany. Ive heard a few of theories on how the US planned the attacks, but its just nonsense. It seems to me that the government could find a better way to get oil. Heck, we've got tons in Alaska. Its enough to keep our country supplied for 30 years. We should just drill there.
atf487
DCEmu's Ranter
DCEmu's Ranter

Post by atf487 »

btm4k wrote:
KingT82 wrote:Do any of you guys believe that the US knew about 9-11 before it happened? I believe they knew and let it happen. Governments have used staged terror attacks to gain public support for something that was already planned. The russians did it when they staged apartment bombings and blamed it on the chechens. Hitler staged a fire on some building( I can't remember the name) and blamed it on the communists. The US army provoked japan into attacking pearl harbor to get into WWII. So basically, I think this war on "terror" is not really about terror. Its about oil. If you guys don't believe me, check http://www.whatreallyhappened.com . Check the archives and stuff. Maybe you'll get a differnet grasp on the situation after reading them.
I don't think the US government is like Russia or Germany. Ive heard a few of theories on how the US planned the attacks, but its just nonsense. It seems to me that the government could find a better way to get oil. Heck, we've got tons in Alaska. Its enough to keep our country supplied for 30 years. We should just drill there.

Yes, and then we'd run out because we'd be too dependant on oil. Bush has taken more money out of finding alternate fuels, and put it into oil drilling.

We need a new party system, because Ralph Nadar should be more involved. There.
Tetris: 556-381-350-981
MKDS: 163-282-974-709
-Azathoth-
Jounin Shinobi
Jounin Shinobi

Post by -Azathoth- »

atf487 wrote: Yes, and then we'd run out because we'd be too dependant on oil. Bush has taken more money out of finding alternate fuels, and put it into oil drilling.

Yeah, that's because Bush is part of the Power industry. Same for a lot of his constituates. He owes his presidency to the Oil/Electric industry. Same for Dick Cheney. Did you guys hear that the summons runner trying to deliver Cheney a summons was threatened with arrest if he left the summons notice anywhere NEAR the White House? Theyre gonna arrest Cheney soon.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:
"Deviantart is the home of messed up emo kids"
fatheadpi
First Class Dick
First Class Dick

Post by fatheadpi »

I don't think the US planed pearl harbor that way. Losing your entire battlleship fleet isn't much of a battle plan, but I guess opium was legal back then. However, the Japanese were kinda provoked because moving the US fleet up to pearl harbor made em too scared to try anything in south asia to gain access to oil.

Now the US knowing about 9-11 and planning it as part of a grand scheme, this will all sound very conspiracy theory, but here's one way to look at it: Ignoring 9-11 gave the US governemnt a great excuse to pass all kinds of anti privacy and civil liberties laws. I could see that being part of some grand scheme to level what freedoms we have left. Still, you could just vote democrat and get it done faster and with higher taxes, or republican and get it done classier and with more oil, or vote libertarian and disband half the government and take control of your own life.

As for Iraq, yeah Saddam was afraid, afraid clinton would get a bj from another intern and have to bomb his ass some more.

Bush backed by ammo companies? Oh no. Bout time someone backed off gun regulations, eight years of clinton is more than enough.

Drilling for oil in alaska, that's a 2-sided issue. While we need the oil NOW, we also need to look into more efficient and um, whadda ya call it, oh yeah, non-planet destroying means of powering oursleves. Cold fusion anyone?
Need a Treamcast, Dreamcast modchip, HUGE DC memory card, ASCII-like DC fighter pad, or Saturn Gameshark with tons of backup memory? PM me.
Wagh (Original)
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

fatheadpi wrote:vote libertarian and disband half the government and take control of your own life.
bahahahhahahaha please don't promote this useless party anymore :P
fatheadpi wrote: Cold fusion anyone?
brb while I pull out my working cold fusion formula and get it working. :roll: