Too Bad Bleems gone

Here lies the historical and much-loved bleemcast! forum, once frequented and moderated by Rand Linden himself, preserved for future generations to enjoy. All new bleemcast!-related posts should be made in the main forum below.
mpm166
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Too Bad Bleems gone

Post by mpm166 »

Had bleem still been around, I think the greatest disk they could make would be THPS3, seeing as though dreamcast is dead and will probably never have another game made for it (other than the ones scheduled to come out this winter).
discostu55555
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by discostu55555 »

thps3 for psx is well, a boring ass game... there wouldnt be much that bleem could do for it, i mean the levels are big and empty, there is just no point in playing the game... the gameboy color version will probably have more depth to it... psx is just no equipped to handle a game like that, and while b!c would have made it slightly prettier, it wouldve done nothing for the lack of gameplay in the psx version... not to mention i doubt if many people have bought the game... i mean its for a system who sequal has been out for a year, and it came out at around the same time as 2 console launches... i mean there are probably not many copies of thps3 out there which means it would not have been able to generate any meaningfull revenue for bleem (oh yeah, and how much was it $40-50...i think bleem was focusing on GH games since the cost of the pak and game would be reasonable to everyone)... not to mention the game was *just* released and bleem wouldve had to get copies of the game, pray that it could even boot in b!c then beta test from the beggining (remember, the other games took months to get to a stable level, and thps is pushing the psx's limits pretty hard)...and of course that process wouldnt even have begun untill after SD1&2 were done (three games at once for a two man team is just too much to deal with) meaning the thing probably wouldnt have been ready untill what , march or so...i t just wouldnt have been worth it in any way.... bah, i think i made my point here...
mpm166
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by mpm166 »

it was just a thought, your probably right
and how come you don't like thps3, it's an awsome game (as are the other two tony hawk games)
radish28
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by radish28 »

the GBA game (not the GBC game) looks like crap, like the original 720 skateboarding (or what ever it was called) for NES, crap ass graphics, it;s gonna do very badly, oh well at least Activision is gonna learn..
mpm166
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by mpm166 »

actually the gba game looks really cool, or maybe I'm thinking of the tony hawk 2 for gba, cause that game had some pretty good design and control considering it was on a handheld
radish28
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by radish28 »

oh, your thinking of THPS2 for GBA, that game was Sweet, look at the preview of THPS3 at pocket.ign.com and see how crapy it is...
ThatGreenJesus
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Post by ThatGreenJesus »

It looks crappy 'cause that's the Gameboy COLOR version, not the advance one (which comes out next year).

Foo.

Not like i care, though...never really cared for Tony Hawk. (control is funky)