I have a grip of question--I'm a new newbie....

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
Monti Rock
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

I have a grip of question--I'm a new newbie....

Post by Monti Rock »

before I ask I like to thank you guys for being around...I was honestly was going to delete all my roms and emus 'til I heard about you. I have some questions (and if anyone tries to jump down my throat forgive me... I'm new)

[color=indigo]1. how come there are few cd creator versions of these programs? or rather, how come when it comes to creating bootable programs, no one can tell me how to conform it for CD creator?[/color]

[color=darkblue] 2. I would like to port Mugen to the DC...is there any possible way in doing that without getting the source code? I've asked in that community--for curiosity-- and I've gotten extraordinarily flamed. (
I'm not asking how to do it--You can leave a personal message-- just asking if it can be done...WITH the CD Creator...[/color]
Holly Hasney
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Holly Hasney »

1. EZ CD Creator sucks, especially for DC

2. NO!
Cmtz
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by Cmtz »

cd creator sux when you burn emus for dc dont use it i recomend nero rom

for question 2 no possible way
Mr Spoon

Post by Mr Spoon »

Ok buddy, Welcome aboard but im gonna move this topic to where it belongs :)

MOVED TO GENERAL HELP FORUM