GBA Emulator For Xbox

General purpose discussion about gaming and emulation.
pikkon
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

GBA Emulator For Xbox

Post by pikkon »

Has anyone tried out this emulator for Xbox,called Gbax,it looks pretty
good of what I have seen from the video of someone playing it.I also
heard that the person who made it used the XDK.
Specially Cork

Post by Specially Cork »

Nintendo are not gonna like that at all.
mrinsulto
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by mrinsulto »

ha, nintendo probally does not even like nesterdc or dreamsnes at all either, they even bought there way into search engines, well some, if you search for stuff, there anti piracy site is pretty much all you get. that is probally why so many peoplee are having certain problems. but i think it is cool and the only reason i would even want a moded xbox is for the emulators available for it, once they make diskjuggler images with out that stupid crap, like those psx emulators for the pc, which dont work cuase there are a million missing files you have to get on your own. tsh
Speeddemon
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by Speeddemon »

xbox already has quake 2 running at full speed with complete online support....Xbox has a gba,gbc,gb,genesis,snes,quake,mame emulator released in just a matter of days. But all of these are illegal because they were made by stolen XDKS which if microsoft even finds
will purify the developers for good.
P|-|33r |\/|3 B147C|-|!!!
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

Nintendo has always been the biggest holes on Emulation. I can understand not wanting people playing N64, GBA, GB, and even SNES games. But NES games make them no money anymore. And I know people has spent tons of money on there NEs games in the past. They have nothing to lose by letting people play NES roms
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
Speeddemon
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by Speeddemon »

Veggita2099 wrote:Nintendo has always been the biggest holes on Emulation. I can understand not wanting people playing N64, GBA, GB, and even SNES games. But NES games make them no money anymore. And I know people has spent tons of money on there NEs games in the past. They have nothing to lose by letting people play NES roms

Cause nintendo always remained stupid and used cartridges...although the n64 was originally a cd based system.
P|-|33r |\/|3 B147C|-|!!!
Hawq
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Hawq »

Speeddemon wrote:
Veggita2099 wrote:Nintendo has always been the biggest holes on Emulation. I can understand not wanting people playing N64, GBA, GB, and even SNES games. But NES games make them no money anymore. And I know people has spent tons of money on there NEs games in the past. They have nothing to lose by letting people play NES roms

Cause nintendo always remained stupid and used cartridges...although the n64 was originally a cd based system.
No it wasn't, more in here
The Prisoner - Makes NGE's ending look almost intelligible.
theres no-one else to blame

Bored? figure out where the above lines from. Answers