PC GBA Emulator

General purpose discussion about gaming and emulation.
Abomination
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

PC GBA Emulator

Post by Abomination »

I'm looking for an GBA emulator for PC that would run full speed on a celeron 300 with 96 MB Ram and a Trio3D(4 MB) graphic card(yeh, i know!;very old PC) :roll:
If anyone knows a emu like that please tell me!

The world is gonna be mine
Hawq1
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Hawq1 »

Try VisualBoyAdvance, BoycottAdvance or DreamGBA. Although DreamGBA hasn't been updated for a while it runs in Dos and can be quicker than the Windows emus, having said that VisualBoyAdvance has great compatibility. However even people with 1Ghz PC's cant get full speed on these emus (or so I've heard) so just go for the best you can get, I personally have a P2 350 and get good speed with all of these.
dreamcaster1
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by dreamcaster1 »

there is a new gba emulatr out 2 i can run it at about 99% speed on my 233 laptop with 32 megs of ram
Napoleon
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Napoleon »

I can't get any GBA emu to run on my P133 laptop...hah beat all of you with the crapiest comp...but, I don't really like the GBA so I didn't really try hard.
Hawq1
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Hawq1 »

dreamcaster1 which emu gives you around 99% speed on a 233?, I'm intrigued and would like to know more. Oh and I have a Cyrix 200+ and an old 486 laptop (could be used as a museum piece, runs Vantage though so I can play 1942 on it) that beats your 133 for the worst computer napoleon, can anyone do worse?.
Napoleon
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Napoleon »

Oh well yea I can I also have a vintage Atari comp that hooked up to the TV...not the system...and I have a 486 as well.