COVID 19 Thread

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Specially Cork
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/

Re: COVID 19 Thread

Post by Specially Cork »

All legal requirements related to COVID have been removed. Free testing is over and you don't have to isolate if you've got it - but you won't know if you have because you have to buy your own test kit.

Pandemic is over everybody. Good job.
legit nyck
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by legit nyck »

Worryingly we are in a third wave in Brazil until when will this disease persist? :oops:
PsO Brazilian Hunter RAmar
Semorph
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Semorph »

I got covid but I cured it with tylenol
legit nyck
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by legit nyck »

Semorph wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:14 pm I got covid but I cured it with tylenol
BOLSONARO FUN :o
PsO Brazilian Hunter RAmar
Thomas
Thomas
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Thomas »

Covid was the worst I’ve ever felt in my life. That was after the 2 initial shots and the booster. My boss gave it to everyone at work. That was fun. Never had my body ache so bad I couldn’t sleep for 3 days before.
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

My wife and I took a trip to Orlando earlier this year to see Paul McCartney and we both caught it there. I started feeling nauseated when shopping in Disney Springs and ran out of there and vomited on the lawn just outside the exit :lol:

Spent the next two nights in a hotel room vomitting and shitting like crazy and at one point clogged the hotel toilet and had to hold my messes in until a maintenance guy could unclog the fucker since they wouldn't just hand me a plunger. When I finally felt good enough I had to make the 8+hr drive back home which sucked, but on the whole, I've had way worse bouts with things like the flu and strep throat.
It's thinking...