A MESSAGE FOR WHITHIL XBR

Sylverant is a homebrew open source server for Phantasy Star Online. Dreamcast users still play PSO online with this server even today! This is the official forum for both the online game server as well as the open source project itself. Feel free to post and get a gathering started online! We can also show you how to get connected!

Moderators: BlueCrab, Aleron Ives

legit nyck
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/

A MESSAGE FOR WHITHIL XBR

Post by legit nyck »

I need to ask this publicly WHERE ARE YOU?
in the past you was always in the lobby talking about everything from teachings and combinations of items to about explanations that MONOMATE is actually a fruit found on ragol's lawn hahaha.. i also remember that when questioned because it was always there in the game you said you had a dream A dream of global domination LOL if I remember correctly, but now seriously? What's the matter with you? Wasn't having a Portuguese DC/PC pso ship a dream come true for you? So what happened to that player who was always online even in the sun or rain?

PS:I remember when I first saw you in the lobby in 2007 the Pso was a dream for you so tell me what changed???
These users thanked the author legit nyck for the post (total 3):
BeBeZiNhAWhithil XBRRico Tyrell
PsO Brazilian Hunter RAmar
Whithil XBR
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Re: A MESSAGE FOR WHITHIL XBR

Post by Whithil XBR »

Life happened, old friend...
Haha

But in all seriousness, I can pbbly say I moved on (I guess?)
I still clean my old Dreamcast and play the good Phantasy Star Online v2 every now and then, but nowadays I mostly spend my time on PSO2 or other PC gaming...

The good old days will always feel special for me, and we had such a wild ride at the time, hehe

But I think that long gone are my days of exploring Ragol with friends and leading efforts to get the few portuguese speaking PSO enthusiasts online and in touch with the international community (which has lead to controversial results, from genuine language/culture barriers to straight up toxic players that usually make up the bad representation of brazilian people in games)

I guess I can always crack a beer open and have a chat if you're willing to spend some time revisiting this timeless masterpiece, PSO will always be the best online game experience I ever had :D

...I just got retired as I felt my job was done, and as I saw capable people like you gathering people and going on adventures with the local players.

The days where I was just a kid, barely speaking english at all and getting advice from Aleron Ives, KIREEK, heck.. I even bothered BlueCrab that time we were trying to set up Palmacosta Server, haha.

oh boi, I really want that beer and games afternoon with you guys now.. ( *wipes some manly eyeball sweat, for a moment)

thx for the message dude, cya around ;P
These users thanked the author Whithil XBR for the post (total 3):
legit nyckBeBeZiNhARico Tyrell
legit nyck
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by legit nyck »

Well, I don't know if I should congratulate you on moving on or if I'm sad about it...
I remember when I had my psobb server I tried many and many times to take you to that version but to no avail, but of course compared to this and the BLUE Burst the pso2 is more evolved light years...
A few days ago I felt a stroke of nostalgia on the palmacosta ship when I met a player in the lobby who wanted to take a print screen next to me and his words confessed filled my eyes with tears Lol ...
He told me that he was very mirrored in me and in you WHITHIL XBR because for him no Brazilian achieved the status of recognition as players like you and I achieved ...Cry
So I decided that day to look for you and i sent message to our old friend GM Cirilo G, to know where you were he told me he was yes playing pso2 but I needed to know this from you, and about your work YES dude you fulfilled your mission in pso DC /PC and just like that player I feel proud to have spent the years we spent playing alongside you, and whatever your legacy in the pso BR community will always be alive whether you play sylverant or sega!!!
Thank you WHITHIL XBR.

Yes one day we combine to open a few beers and play like in the past . Thank you for this Reply Happy Hunter ;)

Lembre-se o tempo passa as pessoas mudam,evoluem mas seus legados vivem para sempre.
These users thanked the author legit nyck for the post (total 3):
BeBeZiNhAWhithil XBRRico Tyrell
PsO Brazilian Hunter RAmar
BeBeZiNhA
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster

Post by BeBeZiNhA »

Exciting to see you two talking here, WHITHIL XBR is not only a great pso influencer but also a great guy, it was through him and other pso friends that I am now married to legit nyck XDD I hope to one day be able to play together with you two
Aaaahw PHANTASY STAR AND OURS GREAT HISTORYS :wink: ❤️
These users thanked the author BeBeZiNhA for the post (total 3):
legit nyckWhithil XBRRico Tyrell
Rico Tyrell
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Post by Rico Tyrell »

Nunca tive muito contato com whithil xbr mas claro que já o vi on-line aqui no sylverant e também no extinto servidor legits psobb e confesso que também fiquei um pouco triste em saber que o homem mais inteligente em termos de pso deixou de jogar essa versão pra ir cacar nos servidores da sega de pso 2 eu particularmente não confio e não acredito que a sega irá manter aquele serviço online por muito tempo foi assim no psov1 psov2, foi assim no psobb, foi assim no psu, foi assim no card revollution, e será assim no pso2 infelizmente de qualquer maneira sentiremos sua falta whithil xbr obrigado por toda sua contribuição no pso
These users thanked the author Rico Tyrell for the post:
BeBeZiNhA