Here's OpenTitus for Sega Dreamcast, now updated for 2022 !
This supports both Titus the Fox as well as "Les aventures de Moktar" (the original version).
The new update now supports the external sd card : simply put the game files at the root of your sd card (formatted as FAT32)
and put the game files in either titus/ (Titus the fox) or moktar/ (Les aventures de Moktar).
You can also choose to rebuild the cdi with Bootdreams and put the game files in there, should you prefer to do so instead. (For exemple, if you don't own an external sd card or don't wish to use it for some reasons)
Here's the full changelog :
- Improvements by usineur (Gameplay improvements, fixes)
- Horizontal scrolling by Peterix
- Support for SD card adapter as well as data on CD/ISO (requires a build in that case)
- Performance improvements (no noticeable slowdowns so far)
- Supports Moktar as well as Titus the fox.
- Pausing the game with Start. (Not implemented previously)
- 0.8.1 improvements (Amiga improved skies, stars in the sky)
https://gitlab.com/gameblabla/gameblabl ... amcast.zip
Source code is here (see vita branch) : https://github.com/gameblabla/opentitus
To complete the first level, you need to kill the last guy with the wood thingy.
To hold it, crouch by pressing down and press B. Press B again to throw it.