Lords Mobile from IGG

General purpose discussion about gaming and emulation.
legit nyck
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/

Lords Mobile from IGG

Post by legit nyck »

is a medieval-style game where you train troops endlessly
Improves your castle's defenses
Evolves your hero the best are paid
Most players are Chinese but you find players from every continent on the planet online
I played for about 3 years and I can say it was the craziest experience I've ever had in games
That's because you can't miss visiting the game or a dry day is like an abusive relationship where you either go crazy or get obsessed
However there is a positive point in this all the game is free and if you are an unemployed you can even make real money playing this game
When I started playing I spent the first year without spending anything but as you evolve in the game you must you have to shell out some money
I remember I spent around 300 $ reais (currency of my country)
And when I stopped playing I sold my account for 1500 $
Sometimes I still take a look at the novelties of the game and now they have new packs of hero with the knights of the zodiac
it's very interesting I don't particularly advise anyone to play that game for real but if you play and don't leave your castle without a shield until you have at least a thousand in troop power so you can succeed in the game and become what they call Titan in the game
Another tip when starting the game don't attack randomly to get the calls kill's
that's because in addition to being dangerous if you attack someone who has a strong allied castle when your invasion troops are going to attack a very powerful castle can simply teleport to your side and end up with months of game or even years if you don't have the troops of higher level still there are five tips of troops called T1,T2,T3,T4 and T5 this last troop is killable and even if you also have strong allies no one will help you if you are being attacked by this type of troops because the cost is very high and if the attack is not successful your ally may lose everything
this is just a story I had playing this game so if you are curious you can download the game from the playstore and maybe even like it and if you don't worry about spending money this is a game where you can spend a lot and see your money applied going down the water in a matter of minutes good luck
PsO Brazilian Hunter RAmar
Specially Cork

Re: Lords Mobile from IGG

Post by Specially Cork »

It's got nothing on Genshin Impact
These users thanked the author Specially Cork for the post:
legit nyck
legit nyck
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Re: Lords Mobile from IGG

Post by legit nyck »