Asking the magician

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
legit nyck
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/

Asking the magician

Post by legit nyck »

one guy managed to decipher all my gear in the lobby, the type of weapon i was equipped, the mag i was using, even the white ring on my arm dude either that boy is a fucking good magician or he is the best planet guesser :?: :?: :?:
PsO Brazilian Hunter RAmar
Rico Tyrell
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Re: Asking the magician

Post by Rico Tyrell »

legit nyck wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:54 am one guy managed to decipher all my gear in the lobby, the type of weapon i was equipped, the mag i was using, even the white ring on my arm dude either that boy is a fucking good magician or he is the best planet guesser :?: :?: :?:
I've seen this is a kind of hack or trainer if I'm not mistaken, this happened a lot on schtserv :roll:
legit nyck
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Re: Asking the magician

Post by legit nyck »

Rico Tyrell wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:27 am
legit nyck wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:54 am one guy managed to decipher all my gear in the lobby, the type of weapon i was equipped, the mag i was using, even the white ring on my arm dude either that boy is a fucking good magician or he is the best planet guesser :?: :?: :?:
I've seen this is a kind of hack or trainer if I'm not mistaken, this happened a lot on schtserv :roll:
There is a bug in the PSO where it is possible to attack a player using the technique *Grants* but attacking with weapons is rather a type of Hack used by people who do not know how to play or who think they know how to play
PsO Brazilian Hunter RAmar