New quests???

Sylverant is a homebrew open source server for Phantasy Star Online. Dreamcast users still play PSO online with this server even today! This is the official forum for both the online game server as well as the open source project itself. Feel free to post and get a gathering started online! We can also show you how to get connected!

Moderators: BlueCrab, Aleron Ives

Zengobag
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

New quests???

Post by Zengobag »

Just wondering something. I have a load of quests that I downloaded from Emuparadise a while ago. He was trying to get them working with the Xbox version of the game. Just wondering if you want them and see what you can do with them. Just let me know.

Here's the web page that I saved for offline reading that has the lists.
Attachments
PSO Files list page.rar
(446.66 KiB) Downloaded 76 times
Aleron Ives
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Re: New quests???

Post by Aleron Ives »

Yeah, it's a well known hack to extract PSOX to your HDD and replace the offline quests with online quests. Episode II quests won't work correctly, though, and not that many people have an Xbox anymore, so there isn't much interest in PSOX stuff now. People use GC for Episode I & II so they can play online.
"Fear the HUnewearl."
Zengobag
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
Been thanked: 0

Post by Zengobag »

I don't mean doing them for the Xbox. What I meant was do you want them and see if they will work on Sylverant server?

I haven't got a list of quests that are on here you see so can't cross reference any differences with quests. Do you have a quest list for Sylverant that I could download or even a page that I could save out. Many thanks for reading and replying to my post.

EDIT: I found the Quest list for Sylverant. I'm going to have a look later. I'm also in the process of adding quests to my Tethealla PSO:BB server just for local use to see if it can be done as finally got that working properly offline.
Aleron Ives
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by Aleron Ives »

Qedit allows you to convert between most quest formats, but that doesn't mean the homebrew quests you're working with are high quality and won't crash the game or cause other problems. ;)
"Fear the HUnewearl."