Where to get new DC games

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
FFgamer
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Where to get new DC games

Post by FFgamer »

Does anyone know of a good site where i could buy new DC games for cheap? Im getting frustrated with buying used games from my local GameStop store. I bought Sonic Adventure from there and it was REALLY scratched up (Like the games you rent).
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

e-bay but be prepared to overpay for them.
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

Moved
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
supersega
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by supersega »

Best Buy has all of their games on sale for 50% off. Sears has a lot of games in the bargain bin. If all else fails, you could try Amazon, or http://www.buy.com.

DC games are getting harder and harder to find, what is the deal wit dat?
( ABACABB )
ZacMc
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by ZacMc »

supersega wrote:DC games are getting harder and harder to find, what is the deal wit dat?
Too many people trying to burn 'em in their toaster.
Stupid newbs :lol:
punkrockdude
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by punkrockdude »

I've been watching prices at fredmyers lately.

The price has gone down a lot...they were like $39.00 2 weeks ago,
I was in there last night and they have all the Dreamcast games on a little shelf right as you walk in ( clearance) they are now 50% off of 14.95 - ( $7.50 )
:!: :!: :!: :!:

I'm waiting to watch them drop down to $5.oo and then "here have these dc games for free"!!
When that happens I'll be more then happy to take them off there hands!

Later
PRD
All thanx for my avatar and sig goes to NeonGenesis
Nico0020
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Nico0020 »

go to http://www.ebstore.com they still have a lot of new games. not to high in price. I just ordered PSO v2 for $20. it says at the top of the pic of the game in big letters if it is used or not. the shipping is fast too. I ordered it yesterday and it will be here tommorow. and thats only 5 dollars shipping and handleing. or if you pay 7 dollars it will be there n 1 day.
Sultan of Saturn
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by Sultan of Saturn »

Gamestop is a nice place to get games, but I recommend checking your discs before leaving the store. I had purchased RE:CV and I only checked the first disc. When I got home, I noticed the second disc was scratched up. Instead of taking my chances, I exchanged the game for another one. Ebay is also an excellent place to get games. However, it is always best to buy a "lot" rather than individual games in need be because of the sake of having these games shipped. I have been able to find some nice games recommended to me by many fine people here just by checking ebay. Also, if you use ebay, check to see if they have something else that may interest you. I ended up picking up 2 Total Control 3 adapters just by checking their "other auctions" off of their Air Force Delta auction. Ebay is a great place for used games, but you can find great new games.
Formerly Known As "Chalavet".....